The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Momotaro and Night is Short

And what a shocker Penguin Highway has no standard edition.., if I didn’t import I would have never been able to try this film. Thanks
Would importing have been all that much cheaper after shipping?

Even if you got standard for 18usd, shipping would have been 10usd minimum, bringing it close to £22 anyway

So £8 for premium packaging and 300 page booklet

Still an £11 difference as I got it from AUS and I can wait to buy the CE. I’m in no rush. I can even wait till next year as I doubt it will be an amazing seller

Picked up the collector's edition for Penguin Highway. Looks like a great set, so I'm really excited about it - especially that book! Even if that's all I grab out of these sales in the end, I'm happy. :)

i assume they haven't finished changing prices yet? bundle of movies is £25 but fireworks alone is £9.99
Yeah, without trying to sound too ungrateful, £10 for a standard edition film doesn't seem like the mega deals we're used to. Isn't that about what they usually cost at retail? Not complaining about the CEs like.

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Mystery Box List:

For Anime Limited here are the list of titles featured in the boxes from previous years (Blu-ray wise - red titles indicate they're out of print):
2016:
ALDNOAH.ZERO (Season 1)
Expelled From Paradise
Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

HAL

2017:
Blood Blockade Battlefront (Season 1) [until stock lasted]
Eden of the East
Free! Eternal Summer
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
[took over from BBB]
Samurai Flamenco (Part 1)
Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning
Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Your Lie in April (Part 1)

2018:
Ajin: Demi-Human (Season 1)
Attack on Titan: Junior High
Black Butler: Book of Circus
The Case of Hana & Alice
Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Noein ~to your other self~
Ouran High School Host Club
Outlaw Star

Princess Arete
Tokyo ESP

I narrowed down the potential possible inclusions for the Anime Limited Mystery Box. Due to the Funimation snappening a lot of titles are gone from the estimation list:
2019 titles (prior to May):
Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
The Vision of Escaflowne / Escaflowne: The Movie

2018 titles:
Amanchu! (Season 1)
Angelic Layer
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 1: Initiation
Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution Movie 1: Renton
Kiznaiver
K: Missing Kings
Lu Over the Wall
Lupin the Third Part IV: The Italian Adventure (Japanese Version)
March comes in like a Lion (Season 1 Part 1)
Momotaro: Sacred Sailors
Napping Princess
Sound! Euphonium (Season 1)
The Testament of Sister New Devil (Season 1)
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

2017 titles:
Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
Your Name

2016 titles:
Durarara!!x2 Arc 1: Shou
Psychic School Wars

2015 titles:
009 Re:Cyborg 3D
Blood Lad
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Season 1)
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise

2014 titles:
Space Dandy (Season 1)

Tempted with A Silent Voice CE, but already owning the original and its not including anything extra (CD OST would have been nice for example) I'll pass

Penguin Highway was only a 7/10 film for me, So most I'd pay is around the £25 mark for CE or £10 mark for Standard.

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Mystery Box List:

For Anime Limited here are the list of titles featured in the boxes from previous years (Blu-ray wise - red titles indicate they're out of print):
2016:
ALDNOAH.ZERO (Season 1)
Expelled From Paradise
Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

HAL

2017:
Blood Blockade Battlefront (Season 1) [until stock lasted]
Eden of the East
Free! Eternal Summer
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
[took over from BBB]
Samurai Flamenco (Part 1)
Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning
Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Your Lie in April (Part 1)

2018:
Ajin: Demi-Human (Season 1)
Attack on Titan: Junior High
Black Butler: Book of Circus
The Case of Hana & Alice
Erased (Part 1)
Gangsta.
Noein ~to your other self~
Ouran High School Host Club
Outlaw Star

Princess Arete
Tokyo ESP

I narrowed down the potential possible inclusions for the Anime Limited Mystery Box. Due to the Funimation snappening a lot of titles are gone from the estimation list:
2019 titles (prior to May):
Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
The Vision of Escaflowne / Escaflowne: The Movie

2018 titles:
Amanchu! (Season 1)
Angelic Layer
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 1: Initiation
Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution Movie 1: Renton
Kiznaiver
K: Missing Kings
Lu Over the Wall
Lupin the Third Part IV: The Italian Adventure (Japanese Version)
March comes in like a Lion (Season 1 Part 1)
Momotaro: Sacred Sailors
Napping Princess
Sound! Euphonium (Season 1)
The Testament of Sister New Devil (Season 1)
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

2017 titles:
Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
Your Name

2016 titles:
Durarara!!x2 Arc 1: Shou
Psychic School Wars

2015 titles:
009 Re:Cyborg 3D
Blood Lad
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Season 1)
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise

2014 titles:
Space Dandy (Season 1)

You forgot to cut out napping princess. since now it is part of this sale it wont be in the mystery box

You forgot to cut out napping princess. since now it is part of this sale it wont be in the mystery box
Technically I have not forgotten because only the standard editions were placed in the sale, the collector's edition has yet to be touched.

To provide context, the Mystery Boxes for Blu-rays are Collector's Edition only so if the standards appear early on the title itself can still make an appearance in the Box.

Yeah, without trying to sound too ungrateful, £10 for a standard edition film doesn't seem like the mega deals we're used to. Isn't that about what they usually cost at retail? Not complaining about the CEs like.
i wasn't trying to sound ungrateful either but either way i bought the bundle and will just trade in what i already have/don't need and get some of my money back from it

Technically I have not forgotten because only the standard editions were placed in the sale, the collector's edition has yet to be touched.

To provide context, the Mystery Boxes for Blu-rays are Collector's Edition only so if the standards appear early on the title itself can still make an appearance in the Box.

Ah i see than

Speaking of which shouldn't Martian successor Nandesco also be in the list of potential titles in the mystery box?

As far as i am aware it never got released in the previus years as part of it as well as the fact it is not have been featured in a previus sale date so far.

Ah i see than

Speaking of which shouldn't Martian successor Nandesco also be in the list of potential titles in the mystery box?

As far as i am aware it never got released in the previus years as part of it as well as the fact it is not have been featured in a previus sale date so far.
Martian Successor Nadesico's collector's edition sold out during last year's Christmas sale, so it won't qualify for this year's mystery box.

Martian Successor Nadesico's collector's edition sold out during last year's Christmas sale, so it won't qualify for this year's mystery box.

Isnt there still the standard edition? as well as the movie as a seperate stand edition?

Ah never mind i forgot this year they all are just collectors edition

Back