The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Nothing for me today. Have it all already.

I think the price on First Gundam part 2 is incorrect at £39.99 considering all the other parts are £29.99

Edit: Price has been fixed.

Literally the only Gundam property I would ever think of buying is War in the Pocket, so I'm safe unless the blu ray makes its way over here. None of the offers are particularly impressive anyway

Well, I'll continue keeping an eye out in case March Comes in Like A Lion or Pigtails show up at a decent price, otherwise I'll just be content with picking up Wolf's Rain

Turn A isn't even confirmed anymore after EW and the 00 films, thats all ALs upcoming gundams done so that's into the abyss of waiting. After a flood of year old releases not as good as the US offers.

I already pre-ordered Origin V-VI recently and own every AL Gundam release already so nothing for me today.

I pretty much expected this type of sale.

However nothing for me today, which is good.

My wallet has suffered a lot today, not cause of the sales cause of the christmas shopping.

Not a Gundam fan so nothing for me today either. Nice opportunity for those who have been waiting for them to get a bit cheaper tho :)

Thats true, I have lost all faith in their gundam operation after the UCE Debacle. Im not be converted back to their sets anytime soon. So I don't know why I even care anymore.

It’s a gundam? More like it’s a saving for me

still, 2 days without picking anything up...my wallet is getting nervous that there’s gonna be some super - ultra sale, perhaps like MVM’s Unlimited Funds Works last year

Got all the CEs already with the exception of Wing, which I'm not a big enough fan of to want to upgrade from DVD.
I don't know why I even care anymore.
Nor do I really doc, I mean if you're dead set on importing Gundam from the US is there much point in complaining about pricing and release schedules for AL's UK sets you were never likely to buy in the first place?

Back