The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Well was not exactly planned but i ordered the Eden of the East LE set, i mean for its worth it now with that massive price drop although i had to pay 11 pounds extra for the international shipping, it is still worth it for all the features it has. I urge anyone else who is still on the fence on getting it or others on this they should hurry while they can.

Well day 1 was a dozy. Didn't ever to ever see a lot of this stock again, ever since the whole lot disappeared over night. Come away from it with a load of stuff, including the Snow White with the Red Hair set that I passed over last year (and regretted), Psycho Pass 2 CE, which I stupidly didn't buy when I had the chance in the past, and Assassination Classroom S2 CE, both parts, at a far cheaper price than I would have gotten if I had bought it from Zavvi like I was slowly considering.

Some of the stuff has gone quickly too. Ouren is sold out and so is Hyouka part 2. I would have bought it. If I hadn't bought it already last Friday. Let me tell you, there is nothing more frustrating than looking in a niche comic store randomly, seeing that rare and impossible to find title sitting there on a shelf, sealed and everything, buying it realising that I'd likely never see a copy again, and then, not two days later, get this deal thrown in my face. I wanted to scream in frustration at that timing, especially when similar things have happened before.

Heads up (forum-related news), I will be away throughout Mondays so someone else will have to briefly update on what's going to be on offer for Days 2 and 9.

Just remember that 5pm is the next sale!

i was thinking about last years sale and i hope there's not gonna be another situation of something being on a 2 for £ situation and then appearing on another day again because i missed out on something because of it and could've got it instead of something else that popped up for equal pricing days later

Without the protective gaze of NormanicGrav we must split into warring factions in order for at least some of us to survive.

If we resort to cannibalism too soon we won't survive to the 5pm sales let alone tomorrow.
admin is away
post cartoons

Gaming related stuff, my wallet breathes a sigh of relief.

• Sword Art Online II: Parts 1-4 Blu-rays
  • Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale Blu-ray
  • Persona3 Movies 1-4 Blu-rays
  • Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 1 Blu-ray
  • Castlevania Season 1 Blu-ray

Got Ordinal Scale blu ray. Was hoping it would turn up in this sale for a good price so happy with it for a fiver.

Gaming related stuff, my wallet breathes a sigh of relief.

• Sword Art Online II: Parts 1-4 Blu-rays
  • Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale Blu-ray
  • Persona3 Movies 1-4 Blu-rays
  • Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 1 Blu-ray
  • Castlevania Season 1 Blu-ray
And a bundle of all the above for £49.99

Have everything but Love Live for which I concur with Heeros opinion.
FyOipJC.gif

Picked up the SAO movie for a friend, but otherwise own all of SAO and the Persona movies so nothing for me again today. My wallet remains safe~

Back