The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Persona 3 movies #2 - #4

Aura Battler Dunbine

The pre-holiday / Black Friday sales were a lot nicer

Patlabor Ultimate Collection
Space Runaway Ideon
Den-noh Coil
Glass Mask

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works I & II Limited Editions (Dynit)

Today's MVM mystery box contains different stuff to the previous one right?
Yes, both mystery boxes contain different titles.
SoreSerpentineEelelephant-size_restricted.gif

It's haul time

blaze blue
Gonna be twin tail
Castlevania
Vampire hunter D
Twin star exorcist part 3&4
Tiger & bunny uprising
Durara!! Cimplete series

Grimoire of zero
Armed Girls
Is this a zombie? Seasons 1 & 2
Mystery bundle 1 (bluray)
Fate HF
BERSERK steelbook
Pet Shop of Horrors
Eromanga Sensei parts 1 & 2
Mystery bundle 2 (bluray)

All coming to a £404.28 spend

My wallet. It has seen things. Sick things. Sales like you wouldn't believe. Don't ask, don't make it remember, just let it live in peace

Just an update for everyone regarding our 12 Days Christmas orders.

Days 1-4 have been shipped. Stock for day's 5 & 6 have just arrived and providing stock is all there I’ll be packing them up tomorrow, ready to ship hopefully out Monday.

Unfortunately due to delays with stock arriving, and us [or rather me] fulfilling Anime Limited's orders, any orders from day 8 onwards will not get shipped until after the new year.

For those who have ordered with Anime Limited, as you know we’re fulfilling orders this year after the Sony mess of Christmas 2018. I’m sure you’re being updated from them direct regarding orders, and I’m constantly updating them on what orders can be marked as shipped. Don’t forget, if your order was a mixture of deal/funimation/pre-release, whilst the deal stock will be shipped, the order itself won’t be marked [so don’t panic if you haven’t received an email].

Our last working day is Monday 23rd, and if you haven’t received a confirmation shipping email from ourselves or Anime Limited and you only had deal stock ordered, that means it won’t get shipped until the new year.

Apologies in advance if any of these orders were Christmas/Birthday presents, but I’m only one person and as quick as I am at packing and typing, even I have my limits.

We return back to work on the 2nd Jan but that day is usually spent catching up on everything over the Christmas period, so chances are work on deal orders will resume on the 3rd.

With regards to Funimation orders these will not get started on until we have cleared all Christmas deals, simply due to the amount of stock already in our office and the INSANE amount of Funi orders. I kid you not it is going to take me at least a month to do all of those orders, if not two...

Whilst I will still be active[ish] on Facebook and twitter during the period just to check on messages, please note that any order queries or emails sent direct, I won't be able to answer until my return to work.

I picked up Snow White CE, March Comes in Like a Lion Part 1 & 2 CEs and Gankutsuou from Anime Limited and nothing from MVM, so pretty cheap sales period for me I must say. I may go back and grab Yona of the Dawn and Yurikuma Arashi before the Anime Limited Funi clearance ends.

Not too much for me this year.

Eureka Seven UE
Kiss Him Not Me
Nerima Daikon Brothers Doovdé

Owarimonogatari Parts 1 & 2
Heaven's Feel II CE Pre Order
Bunny Girl CE Pre Order

My haul...got quite a bit this year for a change

AL
Yona of the Dawn pts 1&2
Snow White with the Red Hair CE
Assassination Classroom CE S1 pts 1&2
Assassination Classroom CE S2 pts 1&2
Wolf’s Rain UE
March Comes in Like a Lion CE pts 1&2

MVM
Devile and Realist
Starmyu

Cool, I've ordered the second blu-ray mystery bundle as well. I hope I don't get many duplicates for what I already have.

By the way what do you'll do with your dupes?
Usually sell them at a bring and buy for a reasonable price.

I do know of someone who has bought mystery boxes from AL and sells them directly at cons, at above full price.

They were selling FMP Fumoffu from the Summer Bundle for €50.

It was obvious it was the bundle as they were the only AL titles they had. Bought for £40, tried to sell it all for about €300. Disgusting imo.

Usually sell them at a bring and buy for a reasonable price.

I do know of someone who has bought mystery boxes from AL and sells them directly at cons, at above full price.

They were selling FMP Fumoffu from the Summer Bundle for €50.

It was obvious it was the bundle as they were the only AL titles they had. Bought for £40, tried to sell it all for about €300. Disgusting imo.
Yikes, hopefully no one actually bought those. I'll probably just give my dupes away to a charity store.

My overall 12 Days of Christmas haul:
Day 1:
Eden of the East CE
Noein: To Your Other Self CE

Day 4:
Wolf's Rain UE (Received)

Day 6:
Penguin Highway CE (Pre-order)

Day 10:
Ajin: Demi Human Season 1 CE
Time of Eve DE

Day 7:
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai CE (Pre-order)
Toradora! CE (Pre-order)

Day 8:
Monogatari Series First Season Bundle (Bake, Nise and Neko Black)

I better add No-Rin and Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1 & 2 CE to the AL haul list, as I decided to order them not long ago.

Back