Summer Streaming Announcements...

Next pickup for CR is the Chronicles of the Going Home Club.

Based on the manga by Kuroha, Chronicles of the Going Home Club (also known as Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku) features character designs by Takahiro Sasaki (animation director of BAKA and TEST - Summon the Beasts) and scripts and story supervision by Go Zappa (NAKAIMO - My Little Sister Is Among Them!, Koihime Musō)

“The Going Home Club is a school club whose members' only goal is to find out how much fun they can have after school. Setting aside the question of whether it is actually recognized by the school, the girls in the club are busy nourishing their utterly off-topic discussions again today.”

One more title...

Hey guys,

We've got one more for you today: Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season Two which starts on Monday, July 8th at 11:25 PDT.

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season Two will be available in the following territories: USA, Canada, Central & South America, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden.

They would have lost their lives if they did not make the choice back then. The legendary eight beads and their owners... One is for someone important, and one is for his life as a human. The story of a destiny to encounter and fights lead by the beads, have just begun.

Also, I doubt very much now that Daisuki's streaming of Monogatari Season 2 will be available in the UK. They revamped their site and opened a web store, and they started streaming Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, neither of which are accessible from the UK :(

Surely a mistake, they explicitly list us in their own press release:

https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10037

The Aniplex titles were locked when the site went up too. They probably have something misconfigured.

(Has anyone asked them? If not, I'll drop them an email, I'm sure they love reading my long messages!)

R

Hark! More streaming anime announcements from Crunchyroll are in the pipe for today, and the first title coming your way is Fantasista Doll, which is set to broadcast every Sunday starting on July 7, at 11:30a.m. Pacific Time for its premium members, with free members able to watch one week later.

Story and background:

Fantasista Doll revolves around an ordinary junior high school girl, Uzume Uno, whose destiny changes one day when she comes across mysterious cards containing dolls with special abilities. Executing a contract with the dolls and becoming the “Card Master,” Uzume soon finds herself fighting not just for her town, but to save the whole world! Fighting by combining various weapons, costumes, and special event cards together, can Uzume save the world, as well as her own life?

Helmed by producer Goro Taniguchi of Code Geass fame, Fantasista Doll is an original property from Fantasistadoll Project, and is being directed by Hisashi Saito, who also directed Haganai, and character designs by Hiromi Kato from Guilty Crown adapting the original art from Anmi. Newcomer voice actress Ayaka Ohashi stars as main character Uzume, but she already has a number of main roles under her belt, including Ran Shibuki from Aikatsu!, Fleur Blanc from Eureka Seven AO, Dokidoki! Precure’s Lance, and Ringo Nishijima from Mangirl!

Fantasista Doll will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.

no Stella Women’s Academy, High School Division Class C3 for the UK though

Awww nevermind ;p

I emailed Daisuki so hopefully they'll sort the ___monogatari problem out in a day or two...

R

Just Passing Through said:
Also, I doubt very much now that Daisuki's streaming of Monogatari Season 2 will be available in the UK. They revamped their site and opened a web store, and they started streaming Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, neither of which are accessible from the UK :(

This is supposedly now fixed and the UK should have access.

R

Rui said:

R

Access is there, although none of Daisuki's videos are loading for me today. Slow Internets somwhere between here and Japan I guess resulting in eternal spinny square syndrome.
TBH I haven't watched anything on there since day 1. Been waiting for a nicer player.

Rui said:

R

Access is there, although none of Daisuki's videos are loading for me today. Slow Internets somwhere between here and Japan I guess resulting in eternal spinny square syndrome.
TBH I haven't watched anything on there since day 1. Been waiting for a nicer player.

Turns out that Daisuki's player has stopped working altogether for me in Windows Vista, Firefox 21... although it does work in Chrome. I hate Chrome...

Interesting, it's Chrome where Daisuki's player doesn't work for me! I have to endure Internet Explorer to get videos playing...

And on top of that, they've announced that they'll just keep on truckin' with the Region ******** with One Piece and DBZ, both announced today.

Don't want to say "******* called it" but, well, the phone's there and someone better pick up.

Crunchyroll is about to get mystical with the latest addition to the summer streaming anime lineup: il sole penetra le illusioni ~ Day Break Illusion. The series will broadcast every Saturday starting on July 6 at 9:30am PT.

The show's page will soon go live at www.crunchyroll.com/illusion. Day Break Illusion will be available to audiences in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Central and South America.

Crunchyroll's synopsis:

"Since ancient times long past, this world has been ruled by two tarot cards. Diablos Tarot—The tarot of the devil that feasts on the souls of living humans and uses that nourishment to bring countless pain and suffering. Elemental Tarot—The tarot that draws its energy from the power of nature in order to oppose the Diablos Tarot.

Girls chosen from 22 different bloodlines become the wielders of the Elemental Tarot, plunging themselves into this secret battle. To maintain the balance of this world, While carrying unbearable guilt…

Are they executioners? Or saviors? This is the story of the long, long battle fought by girls who cannot escape the fate they bear."

Hmmmm, it does work for me on Firefox 22, but the video quality seems to be stuck at 360p. It's probably autodetecting my connection or something, I'll have to try it at my sister's flat where she get speeds of around 75Mbps. Chrome just gets stuck on the cycling white squares of sadness.

Back