Summer 2016 Legal Anime Streaming Thread: The Backup Cut

Crunchyroll | Simulcast/Catalogue Addition Update (Corrections also)

CoATPUtW8AAaxFU.jpg

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Break Time Shorts (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Break Time) have been added on Crunchyroll.

Netflix | Upcoming Catalogue Addition [2017]

BLAME!
Coming to Netflix in 2017 is the new adaptation for Tsutomu Nihei's 1998 cyberpunk manga series BLAME!. The new adaptation is being made in film form with the same studio who animated Knights of Sidonia and Ajin, Polygon Pictures. The movie will be made available worldwide exclusively on Netflix. Polygon Pictures also confirmed they would like to produce a third season for Knights of Sidonia.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great - they seem to finally be getting the hang of making the CG look decent.

I have to admit I did laugh at it being pronounced 'Blamu' though - unless it's supposed to be like that?

Really glad Blame! has been picked up . Hopefully Netflix will get the Ajin movies as they seem to have a good relationship with Polygon Pictures .

Viewster | Delisted

The following titles have been removed from the service (or no longer compatible for the UK & IE zones).
  • Bakemonogatari
  • Blast of Tempest (Zetsuen no Tempest)
  • Day Break Illusion (Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou)
  • Fate/Zero
  • Nisemonogatari
  • Oreimo (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
  • Oreimo 2 (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.)
  • Oreshura (Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru)
  • Servant x Service
  • Silver Spoon (Gin no Saji)
  • Star Driver
  • Vividred Operation

NormanicGrav said:
Netflix | Delisted

Space Dandy is no longer available on the service.
Both series? I never did get around to watching the second series (pretty sure it was something to do with them not uploading the dub as it was airing like they did with the first series.....).

Crunchyroll | Catalogue Addition Update (Corrections also)

94b2a67dbd5f8aaea0c399d26bf16a161470173215_full.jpg

Gakuen Heaven have been added on Crunchyroll for US, Canada,UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

Buzzkillington said:
NormanicGrav said:
Netflix | Delisted

Space Dandy is no longer available on the service.
Both series? I never did get around to watching the second series (pretty sure it was something to do with them not uploading the dub as it was airing like they did with the first series.....).
Both seasons have been delisted.

Crunchyroll | Catalogue Addition Update (Corrections also)

CpCzGZNVMAAhirG.jpg

Mr. Osomatsu Episode 3.5 has been added to Crunchyroll for the same regions as its main series.

CpDNwF5VUAAcMyV.jpg

Great Teacher Onizuka the Animation's English dub has been added for the same regions as its subbed version.

I remember watching GTO all those years ago, loved every minute of it. So emotional even if it is contrived T_T

Nice, have been watching GTO on and off for the past few months and been loving it - seems like a title ripe for an Anime Ltd pick-up. Perfect plend of comedy and drama, with a really well contructed pace episode-to-episode.

Buzzkillington said:
NormanicGrav said:
Huh, that's a shame as Netflix offered me another free trial and my intention was to use it to watch Space Dandy, guess I waited too long on that one.

I'd not be surprised to see it reappear in the not so distant future :).

AP

anime_andrew said:
Buzzkillington said:
NormanicGrav said:
Huh, that's a shame as Netflix offered me another free trial and my intention was to use it to watch Space Dandy, guess I waited too long on that one.

I'd not be surprised to see it reappear in the not so distant future :).

AP

It'll be pretty dandy if that happens. ;)

Back