Summer 2016 Legal Anime Streaming Thread: The Backup Cut

Crunchyroll | Simulcast Addition Update (Corrections also)

ae7b63fdf29e282e1922229b0039257f1467311429_full.jpg

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE! will be available for regions worldwide outside Asia. It will be airing every Thursday at 8:00pm.

Funimation Summer 2016 Line-Up ROUND 3

CmO1VGZWMAQl-S4.jpg

Planetarian has been picked up by Funimation. This is the 5 episode ONA series from studio David Productions and based on the visual novel from Key.

a302a85a3bfcdf098bf938f1edac9f7e1467327655_full.png

Ozmafia!! will be available for regions worldwide except Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. It will be airing every Wednesday at 5:30pm.

d5f210096bde2ef386f3aab1f7e7d4fe1467384092_full.png

momokuri, a Spring 2016 title being broadcast on TV for the Summer 2016 season will be available for regions USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, Latin America, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Turkey and Middle East. It will be airing every Friday at 3:45pm.

'Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE!' is a pretty decent name I have to admit. The guy with the censored shoulder is pretty intriguing too.

b0df1d95d62bf07ab19e86e791c21ac31467411821_full.png

Thunderbolt Fantasy, a puppet show with Gen Urobuchi's involvement as well as being co-produced with a Taiwanese company will be available for regions Worldwide outside Asia. Times are TBA.

b727fe8d1d0f35819b67ce8bd09af8091467417782_full.png

Days will be available for regions North America, Latin America, Netherlands, Scandinavia, South Africa, UK,Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and North Africa. It will be airing every Saturday at 8:30pm.

878f0ec30805e160bfe611282f136d8d1467419193_full.png

Hitorinoshita - The Outcast will be available for regions worldwide except for China, Japan, and Korea. It will be airing every Saturday at 2:30pm.

9c183bb23ce86f5587fd46368666c9561467419050_full.png

Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia will be available for regions worldwide outside Asia. It will be airing every Tuesday at 7:00pm.

5cd9910f47ceafdfc478fea9ec6cfd301467419517_full.png

NEW GAME! will be available for regions worldwide outside Asia. It will be airing every Tuesday at 6:00pm.

Crunchyroll | Region Restricted

65397c3fba498d64b700ecfccf68387b1467418903_full.png

B-Project will only be available for US and Canada.

Crunchyroll | Confirmed but Regions TBA

7f8be8c662b72240bef7e64df7ebc1161467419350_full.png

Bananya has been picked up for streaming but regions are not announced at this current time.

1426c88a2dfb9d24d11f7ffd8830bcc11467419618_full.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has been picked up for streaming but regions are not announced at this current time.

Viewster | Expired

Samurai Jam: Bakumatsu Rock has expired from Viewster. The show is no longer available on legal streaming services for UK.

CmZJUoHVYAApGcF.jpg

Orange will be available at 12:30am tonight with Episode 2 arriving at its normal time-slot next week on Sunday at 5:30pm. Regions are worldwide except Asia.

ConanThe3rd said:
NormanicGrav said:
OH DEAR

CmXwsEtWYAEXHiW.jpg

WNYen60.jpg

Anime Limited are adding titles onto Animax UK. I'm sorry did you mistype Crunchyroll or something?
What the hell, Andrew?! I thought you were one of the good guys.

Got to pay the bills as well!

Don't worry though, you'll see some stuff hit Crunchyroll in the next while too :)...Love Live Sunshine is just the start folks!

AP

anime_andrew said:

Don't worry though, you'll see some stuff hit Crunchyroll in the next while too :)...Love Live Sunshine is just the start folks!

AP

It's a shame you folks are suffering as much as Guts.

VeQHmON.jpg

But to be honest, I feel its better to get the shows out to as many site as possible. More exposure as you would say.

Plus it gives me more stuff to update on the Complete Legal Streaming Thread.

---

On second note since you're wondering around here, what's going to happen with Arslan Season 2? Could you get the title to simulcast on Crunchyroll like you did with Love Live! Sunshine!! if possible?

anime_andrew said:
ConanThe3rd said:
NormanicGrav said:
OH DEAR
Anime Limited are adding titles onto Animax UK. I'm sorry did you mistype Crunchyroll or something?
What the hell, Andrew?! I thought you were one of the good guys.
You better be getting top dollar for those to off set the carbon foot print of Animax's continued existence.

NormanicGrav said:
But to be honest, I feel its better to get the shows out to as many site as possible. More exposure as you would say.
Sure but for the bother you could try and woo a service that isn't a flaming tire fire like Animax and the sooner Animax goes away and stays dead the better.

ConanThe3rd said:
Sure but for the bother you could try and woo a service that isn't a flaming tire fire like Animax and the sooner Animax goes away and stays dead the better.

You know, if Animax is paying for content and getting it (non-exclusively) yet not making back the money from subscribers (because it's an awful service), it will probably hasten its demise. I hope Animax paid a lot :3

Of course, it would be even better if it turned around and became a good service everyone could use as a backup.

R

Rui said:
ConanThe3rd said:

You know, if Animax is paying for content and getting it (non-exclusively) yet not making back the money from subscribers (because it's an awful service), it will probably hasten its demise. I hope Animax paid a lot :3

Of course, it would be even better if it turned around and became a good service everyone could use as a backup.

R

At this rate it's probably more function-able than Funimation Now.

Back