Summer 2016 Legal Anime Streaming Thread: The Backup Cut

Buzz201 said:
Demelza said:
Yeah, like Bungo Stray Dogs and a few others we knew Active Raid had a season two before it happened. Shame so much production is being wasted on a bad show...

I only watch ep 1, did it get worse?

I only did 1 episode, but I couldn't see it getting better and I dare not to imagine how it could have been worse. That is a dreadful waste of resources.

Funimation Summer 2016 Line-Up (UK TBC)

l7pQvSN.jpg

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE!
D.Gray-man HALLOW
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak High School (Future Arc and Despair Arc)
FIRST LOVE MONSTER
Handa-kun
Love Live! Sunshine!!
Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars
Sca-red Rider XechS
SERVAMP
Tales of Zestiria the X
Time Travel Girl
TSUKIUTA. The Animation

Out of those mainly interested in Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! LOVE!, Danganronpa 3, and possibly Love Live! and First Love Monster.

bailey1985 said:
I was looking at the announcement the only one that's not for the UK is Love Live Sunshine .

Yeah they updated the post and pretty much we miss out on Love Live! Sunshine. Let's be honest here it's going to turn up on Crunchyroll and I think Daisuki might be streaming it as well.

Hopefully the next announcement will be that Funimation have picked up the rest of d grey man . I believe the new series carries on from where the old series finishes .

bailey1985 said:
Hopefully the next announcement will be that Funimation have picked up the rest of d grey man . I believe the new series carries on from where the old series finishes .

Correct, which is why I flipped out on Twitter:
Funimation, WHY THE **** DO YOU HAVE D.GRAY-MAN HALLOW WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SECOND HALF OF THE PREVIOUS SERIES?
:lol:

I thought it might be that they got it in a package deal with the other titles but I just noticed that is done by TMS and the other 3 TMS shows for this season are all on Crunchyroll . There is a few there that I'm interested in I will go and have a good read about those series later . I think I remember someone mentioning if you plan to watch Danganronpa you should play the second visual novel first . Does anyone know if that's right or we can just go straight into the anime ?

Mm as I said before I have zero interest in starting Hallow from the middle of the story. Good selection from Funi though and it's nice that UK rights are confirmed promptly. Two of my most-wanted titles are in their list :3

Please play Danganronpa 2 before checking out the new anime if at all possible; it's going to spoil quite a few things which I feel are best experienced in the game first.

R

NormanicGrav said:
bailey1985 said:
I was looking at the announcement the only one that's not for the UK is Love Live Sunshine .

Yeah they updated the post and pretty much we miss out on Love Live! Sunshine. Let's be honest here it's going to turn up on Crunchyroll and I think Daisuki might be streaming it as well.

The French branch of @Anime in association with Wakanim have acquired the rights for Love live and Love Live Sunshine, so maybe the UK branch as well for Sunshine (Love live is on Manga hands if I remember correctly?) maybe that's why It's not available on FuniNow Uk.

Crunchyroll | Delisted

A bunch of titles have been delisted from the service.

Here's the UK streamable titles removed:
  • Bodacious Space Pirates | Publisher: King Records Company Ltd
  • Dusk Maiden of Amnesia | Publisher: Kadokawa Media Factory
  • Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom Season 3 | Publisher: Sentai Filmworks
  • Inu X Boku Secret Service | Publisher: Aniplex
  • Mysterious Girlfriend X | Publisher: King Records Company Ltd
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion | Publisher: Kadokawa Media Factory
  • Sunday Without God | Publisher: King Records Company Ltd
  • Tsuritama | Publisher: Aniplex

Here's the US streamable titles removed:
  • Angel Beats | Publisher: Aniplex
  • ef ~ A Tale of Melodies | Publisher: Sentai Filmworks
  • ef ~ A Tale of Memories | Publisher: Sentai Filmworks
  • The Familiar of Zero F | Publisher: Kadokawa Media Factory
  • Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom Seasons 1 & 2 | Publisher: Sentai Filmworks
  • The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior | Publisher: TBS
  • Legends of the Dark King: A Fist of the North Star Story | Publisher: Sentai Filmworks
  • Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! | Publisher: TBS
  • Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb | Publisher: TBS
  • Mashiroiro Symphony | Publisher: Sentai Filmworks
  • My Teen Romanic Comedy SNAFU | Publisher: TBS
  • Outbreak Company | Publisher: TBS
  • Phi-Brain | Publisher: Sunrise
  • Photo Kano | Publisher: TBS
  • Rozen Maiden | Publisher: TBS
  • Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen | Publisher: TBS
  • Sakura Trick | Publisher: TBS
  • Stella Women’s Academy, High School Division Class C3 | Publisher: TBS
  • Un-Go | Publisher: Fuji Creative Corporation