Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

Neil.T has the world's biggest wine rack in his equally oversized fridge, but doesn't drink so it's filled with non-alcoholic wine and in some cases delicious frankfurters and smoked cheese!
🤣

One part of that is actually accurate: I don't drink. (Well, I don't drink anything alcoholic; if I didn't drink at all, I'd be dead by now. 😛)

On a related note, my kitchen table has a built-in wine rack. This was inherited from the previous owner and remains unused, not even for storing — I dunno — Peperamis or something, based on your rumour.

And on the subject of rumours, guess who's got another for you:
"Inside her cozy Smiggle backpack house, RadFem has barstools made from unused giant sewing machine bobbins, and a bed frame made from chunky paperless wax crayons"

She has a vivid imagination. 😅👍

🤣

One part of that is actually accurate: I don't drink. (Well, I don't drink anything alcoholic; if I didn't drink at all, I'd be dead by now. 😛)

On a related note, my kitchen table has a built-in wine rack. This was inherited from the previous owner and remains unused, not even for storing — I dunno — Peperamis or something, based on your rumour.

And on the subject of rumours, guess who's got another for you:
"Inside her cozy Smiggle backpack house, RadFem has barstools made from unused giant sewing machine bobbins, and a bed frame made from chunky paperless wax crayons"

She has a vivid imagination. 😅👍

Just wanted to say your gf has a delightful imagination and I now kinda wish I had this house inside a Smiggle backpack that she has envisioned :) (I don't drink alcohol either btw... makes life a bit simpler for me :) )

awadama fever is the construction worker from the disco group Village People :)

@RadFemHedonist:

My girlfriend thanks you for the compliment.

"I think you are lots of fun, RadFem. Your posts in the game threads are really funny. You also just come across as a totally real character 😊" she says.

As for a rumour, let's see... 🤔

RadFemHedonist once held a short tenure as Ronald McDonald's chief stylist, but had little choice but to quit the role because the guy is just such a complete diva! 😩

@RadFemHedonist:

My girlfriend thanks you for the compliment.

"I think you are lots of fun, RadFem. Your posts in the game threads are really funny. You also just come across as a totally real character 😊" she says.

As for a rumour, let's see... 🤔

RadFemHedonist once held a short tenure as Ronald McDonald's chief stylist, but had little choice but to quit the role because the guy is just such a complete diva! 😩

Aww that's so nice 🥰 feels appreciated :)

(and that's mostly accurate except it was actually the Green Giant from that sweetcorn ad... let's just say certain other rumours about him are true 😉)

Neil.T is the ghost of Kenneth Williams and haunts NHS hospital wards, occasionally whispering "ooh matron!"

[insert Kenneth Williams gif]

Ooh, "insert". 😏

RadFemHedonist carries something of a personal grudge against the Jolly Green Giant after once discovering that a bag of his frozen mixed veg she had bought was one pea short! 😱😡

Neil.T is made of cheese and eggs and has to avoid vegans and people with lactose intolerance and egg allergies, he also cooks up tasty when the sun is out :) (I have Grammarly installed and the tone it's detecting from this is making me crack up! 🤣 🤣 🤣)

Neil.T is made of cheese and eggs and has to avoid vegans and people with lactose intolerance and egg allergies, he also cooks up tasty when the sun is out
Oh, but you misunderstand me, RadFem: I'm mischievous enough that if I were made out of dairy products, I would intentionally seek out people in the street whom I suspected of being vegans and go over and ask them for directions just for the hell of it. I'd play it all innocent, like. 😏

That last part is partially true, though: I burn very easily in the sun. I can't give any warranty on the tastiness part, though.

On another subject, I've heard that "RadFemHedonist" is short for RadialFemurHelmet-donning-artist.

Oh, but you misunderstand me, RadFem: I'm mischievous enough that if I were made out of dairy products, I would intentionally seek out people in the street whom I suspected of being vegans and go over and ask them for directions just for the hell of it. I'd play it all innocent, like. 😏

That last part is partially true, though: I burn very easily in the sun. I can't give any warranty on the tastiness part, though.

On another subject, I've heard that "RadFemHedonist" is short for RadialFemurHelmet-donning-artist.

Yeah that's fair I would find doing that hard to resist if I were made of dairy products also :)

(it's actually short for RadicalFeministHedonist but I emphasize I'm not a TERF nor am I sex-negative. I picked the name over a decade ago anyway.)

Neil.T owns the world's largest Jelly Baby and Wine Gum but won't give one to the other cuz children aren't allowed to drink alcohol :)

I wouldn't worry about it: I didn't even know what a TERF was until I just looked it up there. (It seems like there's an increasing number of modern terms I'm having to look up these days.)

RadFemHedonist has discovered the mathematical formula to calculate exactly how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, BUT WON'T TELL ANYONE THE ANSWER, DAMMIT.

😜

I wouldn't worry about it: I didn't even know what a TERF was until I just looked it up there. (It seems like there's an increasing number of modern terms I'm having to look up these days.)

RadFemHedonist has discovered the mathematical formula to calculate exactly how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, BUT WON'T TELL ANYONE THE ANSWER, DAMMIT.

😜

Hehehe... yea :) (it's top secret n all so I can't tell u sorry) :)

Neil.T has frozen peas hidden in his socks in case he suddenly injures his ankles :) (yes I have injured my ankle again and am applying frozen peas to it on the daily, for anyone who believes crazy things like I get my rumours from current real world events in my life... hahaha how crazy is that? XP )

Neil.T has frozen peas hidden in his socks in case he suddenly injures his ankles
Oh my god, before I read why you'd picked that, I was briefly freaked out by how accurate that was again! 😆

I had actually been hobbling about a bit lately after somehow injuring my left frunkle at work. I refer to the front part of my ankle as that at my girlfriend's request. 😅

But hey, have you heard? Apparently RadFemHedonist injured her ankle while practicing for the 800-metre amble ahead of the Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics.

Oh my god, before I read why you'd picked that, I was briefly freaked out by how accurate that was again! 😆

I had actually been hobbling about a bit lately after somehow injuring my left frunkle at work. I refer to the front part of my ankle as that at my girlfriend's request. 😅

But hey, have you heard? Apparently RadFemHedonist injured her ankle while practicing for the 800-metre amble ahead of the Tokyo 2020/21 Olympics.

Injured ankle buddies! high fiiiiive! :p :)

I was unaware that ambling was an official Olympic event XP

Neil.T eats nothing but the finest Galaxy chocolate, several times a day. He has no regrets :p

Injured ankle buddies! high fiiiiive! :p :)
🤚💥🖐️

I was unaware that ambling was an official Olympic event XP
A friend and I played a game around the time of the 2016 Olympics where we texted each other back and forward with daft ideas for fictional Olympic sports. That was one of mine.

I'm now thinking of starting a thread for it as another forum game, actually. 🤔

I'll get back to you with a rumour as soon as I hear what the current word on the street is; I just didn't want to leave your high-five hanging. 😁

@RadFemHedonist:

My girlfriend would like to start a spurious rumour about you, so I'll hand over to her:

"RadFem is the great, great, great, neice of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. She has a cabinet full of powdered wigs, and drawers full of manuscript paper (upon which are written numerous arrangements based on 8-bit game music). The Gen 1 Pokémon symphony will have 151 movements (one for each monster)"

@RadFemHedonist:

My girlfriend would like to start a spurious rumour about you, so I'll hand over to her:

"RadFem is the great, great, great, neice of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. She has a cabinet full of powdered wigs, and drawers full of manuscript paper (upon which are written numerous arrangements based on 8-bit game music). The Gen 1 Pokémon symphony will have 151 movements (one for each monster)"

I like this rumor and will steal it to spread about myself :p :) (also I guess she wasn't a fan of the Pokemans after 1st gen? XP )

I tried drawing all the OG Pokemon once as a child and I actually got quite far along with it but ended up throwing those pictures away IIRC... I guess I thought I was supposed to outgrow Pokemon or something? I still feel sad about it (and I'd even had those pictures laminated and everything!) :(

Neil.T has started a local baneing meme chapter in his place of residence in Scotland :)

@RadFemHedonist:

Y'all can guess who this is typing:

"Haha, I only went with Gen 1 because I didn't want you to end up with 800+ movements! I'm a huge Pokémon fan and I own games up to and including Gen 3. I've got manga and an art book, as well as some cute pocket comics and plushies. I've also got an encyclopedia that covers all generations bar Sword and Shield. Oh, and I also have the first three movies on DVD too 😊

(I know that "DVD" is a naughty word on these forums! 🤫)"

Neil.T has started a local baneing meme chapter in his place of residence in Scotland
You know, when I first saw the video thumbnail, I thought that the guy was wearing pants over his face! 🤣

Perhaps similar to Hentai Kamen:
71vZXrPUnqL._AC_SX522_.jpg

I don't know whether this is true or not, but I read somewhere that there are 57 varieties of rad fem hedonist or something.

Back