Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

*Sniggers* Who said I was? :x
The above can't get a job as cleaner... she messes up bars with rough-housing fights.

The REAL Hyaku committed Suicide at the premature age of 0.5. And the only one posting on these Forums now a days is his long lost uncle Herbert. going by the name of Hyaku because he is running away from the Mexican yakuza.

gaara-sama said:
damit i ait a female
chaz gets whoop ased by chickens
ZOMG!!! What the hell made me say that?! *Rolls on floor in stitches*
Sorry about that. Ignore that please!

Jayme is really a new name for the next humanoid weapon of mass destruction, and is using the forums to find info on us.

mcaicy is actually a charachter frm bleach that found his way into the real world and is now hell-bent on world domination and of course complete and utter extinction of the human race...

(is that a bit too farfetched?)

McIcy took his GCSE's 10 times before he was able to fail it completely. We dare not question his motives for this...

Tried Stalking Lara Croft until he found out she's a game character, no he just sits at home staring at her on the game, insistant that she doesn't know he's watching her

Does not like lightbulbs as he believes trapped sprites live inside plotting there revenge once they manage to break free

Back