Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

Harkins still can't believe Craig beat Nasty Nick in series one of Big Brother and refuses to watch it again til the decision is reversed

McIcy is scare if all the stars aren't shining at night as he thinks it's a sign of the appocalypse.
Then he figures that it's only overcast/cloudy weather...

butch-cassidy still has no idea what Gary Coleman was talking about

garycoleman11ff8.jpg

Chaz has yet to understand that McIcy is willing to loose his sight for the right anime hottie, one day he too will understand this level of devotion

sonia_leong is still jealous of my devotion and constantly comes up wth Team Rocket-esc plans to defeat me so that she can become Chaz's number 1 fan

OOC: Holy crap! I've become a national icon in this thread! Leave Sonia Leong alone. If she wants to be my fan, I'll gladly accept. ;)

Ryo is jelious of my attention, and decides to join in "Prince Chaz" club, devoting attention to me.
3rd Years repeat: "Chaz"
2nd Years repeat: "Chaz-san"
1st Years repeat: "Chaz-Sempai"

Edit: Damn it! Beaten to the punch!

Ryo Chan is still convinced that the scene in Mary Poppins where they jump in to the pictures is real. To this day he still spends hours at home jumping ontop of his DVD's in the hope he can become a pokemon master too

Mc Icy actually invented McFlurries, but MackieD's stole his intellectual property, and ever since McIcy has been fighting for his royalties due.

(OOC: Aw, thanks Chaz ^.^)

Sonia Leong has black hair. She used to be a brunette, but figured that she wanted to be more like a manga character. (Well, it is printed in black and white...) :D

Back