Start a rumour about the person above you! (Forum Game)

Chaz said:
If you changed everything about Adamcube to it's opposite form (e.g. male --> female), you would get CircleEve.

In what way is a circle opposite to a square. I'd say it is simply an advancement!

Keyblade forgot to brush his teeth....

for three years straight.

adamcube said:
Chaz said:
If you changed everything about Adamcube to it's opposite form (e.g. male --> female), you would get CircleEve.

In what way is a circle opposite to a square. I'd say it is simply an advancement!
Adam and Eve as according to Christianity.
3D object to 2D object. (Since those are the most common perspectives, a cube is 3D, a circle is 2D).
Cube to Circle, as one is round, the other had edges. (If I had said Hexagon, then it would still have an edge.)
Also, the name/shape has switched positions too, to shape/name.

Hovis! tried to talk to people on a deserted island...
(Sorry for the long post everybody... ^_^' )

Chaz said:
adamcube said:
Chaz said:

Adam and Eve as according to Christianity.
3D object to 2D object. (Since those are the most common perspectives, a cube is 3D, a circle is 2D).
Cube to Circle, as one is round, the other had edges. (If I had said Hexagon, then it would still have an edge.)
Also, the name/shape has switched positions too, to shape/name.

Hovis! tried to talk to people on a deserted island...
(Sorry for the long post everybody... ^_^' )

Alright.... you win -this- round..... >>

Chaz thought that Detol was a Pokemon when he was younger and proceeded to "Catch 'em all" robbing a total of fifteen convenice stores and his mother's super-special-secret-hidden-under-the-shelf-cupboard.

Chaz loves the smell of money, the way money feels, the way money looks.....................

...................Money is the name of his pet Gerbil

Back