Stackry (re-shipping/import) infomation/guides

Stackry have received my latest Sentai package today which includes 2 steelbooks & a premium edition. Would it be best to get it repackaged for extra protection, or is Sentai's packaging enough?

EDIT: Decided to go for the repackage option as it will provide more protection for the steelbooks & premium edition.

Also, if anyone else is thinking of using Stackry, my referral link will give you a discount on your first order shipped.

Last edited:
Stackry have received my latest Sentai package today which includes 2 steelbooks & a premium edition. Would it be best to get it repackaged for extra protection, or is Sentai's packaging enough?

EDIT: Decided to go for the repackage option as it will provide more protection for the steelbooks & premium edition.

Also, if anyone else is thinking of using Stackry, my referral link will give you a discount on your first order shipped.
I have a Sentai order just shipped to stackry, with a premium edition in, the previous Sentai parcel will be with me later today, so no idea what the packaging is like, other than the picture Stackry sent when they received it. It looks no different to Crunchy roll packaging.

I pray that Crunchyroll US will allow my credit card as PayPal was playing up on me today, not accepting my payments.

Although I requested for a change of zipcode for my card to match my Stackry adress as it was incorrect, despite the billing address and shipping adress being correct.

Screenshot_20240724-003600_Gmail.jpg

Yeah its probably recomeneded to go for repackaging with premium and steelbooks, as they just arent fixable/replace-able parts like a plastic case.
But can vary in some cases, I just had Tada never falls in love LE arrive and that was via no reckage option, but the price differnce for the standard and the LE I think was $5 so I went with the LE and if it really got smashed up it would be a shame, but it was more a series that i wanted to try and I could always just take out the blu-ray case and it would have been the same effect as buying the standard.
My Evri driver is pretty good and seems pretty good with parcel handeling (although he is only one part of the process, nothing to stop the sorting department or some where else along the line from using your parcel as an air hockey puck)

But yeah as you would expect/ or just how sentai do things no packaging surrounding it but still a reasonably sturdy box from Sentai, (stackry could have done with using a bit more of that blue tape on one end though as one end loose).
So packaging on opening
20240724_125226.jpg
So the odd corner has a bit of a dent nothing major, but there is a weird spine edge air bubble (but I can only assume that from the art box making process and probably a defect and Im not really sure how you would deal with that being imports, I'm guessing thats one of those thing where were surposed to request more photo's to inspect item and then talk to Sentia customer services, but no idea how you would send it back too sentia even when its still in the US)

So I still haven't gotten round to trying Crunchyroll via Stackry

So this is a possible guide for Crunchyroll orders via stackry (I may skip over some bits but if thats the case the info will be in the previous guide/1st first post of the thread)

So anyone who has used Crunchyroll via Stackry, if you get a chance to read through the below/info in spoiler and confirm that its a working guide/ information that would be appreciated.
Once its confirmed by a few people I'll add it to the 1st post (maybe the second post if there is an image limit).

PLEASE DO NOT attempt to use this guide yet
So create account with stackry
Stackry will then give you a US address, probably something like this (I assume its all the same building in the same state but honestly haven't checked):

Your Name
### Amherst St.
Unit 00000000
Nashua
NH (New Hampshire)
Zip Code

Whilst in stackry go to "my account" > "my addresses" and add your UK/home address

So First off create account with crunchyroll store, I think I already had one from using rightstuff and it was ported over. (If there is any big differnce when creating a new account feel free to mention and I'll see about grabbing some further info)
I had blank/empty: Addresses, Payment, so pretty much no info

So go to Accounts > Addresses
and add the stackry address they gave you when you signed up with Stackry
NOTE: Address line 2: make sure you add your Unit ??????? (again that stackry give you when you sign up with them), and obviously add your name, Phone number I add the one stackry provide again when you sign up.

crunchy 3.1.png

And then just click Save.
My understanding is adding a UK address is pretty hard, (for me there was no United kingdom option in the country section when adding an address), so essentially were not adding it.

Next step fill your basket with the items you want and choose "checkout"

crunchy 5.png

This will take us another page mainly for where we want it delivered, but as we added our stackry address to our cruncyroll account earlier we can use that address. But I would still give it a quick check over, if you want a less compact veiw then just click the "update address"

And once checked over that it matches the stackry address for your account click "Next: payment" button for the next screen
crunchy 6.1.png

I got a side screen option/message "Lets verify your address is correct", wasn't really differnt in my case other than the suggested address had Zip code + 1204 after (I assume its a more precise part to the US ZIP code with in a state).
But I chose "use the address entered"
In the next screen I think it added the 1204 after the zip code anyway even though I chose the bottom option (so not sure it matter too much, other than making sure it keeps your unit number & the rest of the stackry address)

So "ship to this address"

crunchy 8.1.png

Probably worth one more check over of the address if its your first time and just want to make your self feel at ease.

Untested please don't do yet And then Payment time, I'm going with PayPal as from the looks of it it will take my billing address from my PayPal account
If people have used other methord I will add them as confirmed and working e.g. Credit card (and required any extra hoops for payment and getting your billing address to be a UK one)

This is untested on my part so don't follow this and buy stuff yet until confirmed this info is correct

So Paypal check out
Then the login stuff and Pay

Not sure how it does it, It might be a checkout in PayPal and then sends you to a "Thankyou for you order screen" or a Final review your order screen (I suspect the latter, but again not tried yet)

So if anyone can rememeber how it does it that would be good.

crunchy 9.png

PLEASE refer back to the mini stackry guide on the first post for details of what to do with the parcel once it arrives at Stackry

---------------

Unfortaunatly I still havent made an order with them yet (Partly cause Kenechi I swear I rememeber seeing much cheaper in a previous sale from them and there isn't really that much I really want at the moment at the right price)

Is there anymore screens that would be need in a guide?
And is there any obsticles that might come up using this methord that people who have used crunchyroll via stackry have run into?

So I still haven't gotten round to trying Crunchyroll via Stackry

So this is a possible guide for Crunchyroll orders via stackry (I may skip over some bits but if thats the case the info will be in the previous guide/1st first post of the thread)

So anyone who has used Crunchyroll via Stackry, if you get a chance to read through the below/info in spoiler and confirm that its a working guide/ information that would be appreciated.
Once its confirmed by a few people I'll add it to the 1st post (maybe the second post if there is an image limit).

PLEASE DO NOT attempt to use this guide yet
So First off create account with crunchyroll store, I think I already had one from using rightstuff and it was ported over. (If there is any big differnce when creating a new account feel free to mention and I'll see about grabbing some further info)
I had blank/empty: Addresses, Payment, so pretty much no info

So go to Accounts > Addresses
and add the stackry address they gave you when you signed up with Stackry
NOTE: Address line 2: make sure you add your Unit ??????? (again that stackry give you when you sign up with them), and obviously add your name, Phone number I add the one stackry provide again when you sign up.

View attachment 35172

And then just click Save.
My understanding is adding a UK address is pretty hard, (for me there was no United kingdom option in the country section when adding an address), so essentially were not adding it.

Next step fill your basket with the items you want and choose "checkout"

View attachment 35173

This will take us another page mainly for where we want it delivered, but as we added our stackry address to our cruncyroll account earlier we can use that address. But I would still give it a quick check over, if you want a less compact veiw then just click the "update address"

And once checked over that it matches the stackry address for your account click "Next: payment" button for the next screen
View attachment 35175

I got a side screen option/message "Lets verify your address is correct", wasn't really differnt in my case other than the suggested address had Zip code + 1204 after (I assume its a more precise part to the US ZIP code with in a state).
In the next screen I think it added the 1204 after the zip code anyway even though I chose the bottom option (so not sure it matter too much, other than making sure it keeps your unit number & the rest of the stackry address)

So "ship to this address"

View attachment 35176

Probably worth one more check over of the address if its your first time and just want to make your self feel at ease.

Untested please don't do yet And then Payment time, I'm going with PayPal as from the looks of it it will take my billing address from my PayPal account
If people have used other methord I will add them as confirmed and working e.g. Credit card (and required any extra hoops for payment and getting your billing address to be a UK one)

This is untested on my part so don't follow this and buy stuff yet until confirmed this info is correct

So Paypal check out
Then the login stuff and Pay

Not sure how it does it, It might be a checkout in PayPal and then sends you to a "Thankyou for you order screen" or a Final review your order screen (I suspect the latter, but again not tried yet)

So if anyone can rememeber how it does it that would be good.

View attachment 35177

PLEASE refer back to the mini stackry guide on the first post for details of what to do with the parcel once it arrives at Stackry

---------------

Unfortaunatly I still havent made an order with them yet (Partly cause Kenechi I swear I rememeber seeing much cheaper in a previous sale from them and there isn't really that much I really want at the moment at the right price)

Is there anymore screens that would be need in a guide?
And is there any obsticles that might come up using this methord that people who have used crunchyroll via stackry have run into?
I’m fully of flu at the moment so I’ve not given the above my normal attention… however… Apple Pay works if use it through an iPhone. I have a bank account that lets me buy in dollars with no fees, so I just use that card (I also do this on Amazon.com too if I set my card to dollars on their site so I don’t have to pay their conversion fee).

My stackry order from sentai has been stuck in Sweden for three days now. The Royal Mail tracking has just been saying item leaving overseas, but no further updates. Evri lost my first stackry order so I’m starting to worry about this one too.

My stackry order from sentai has been stuck in Sweden for three days now. The Royal Mail tracking has just been saying item leaving overseas, but no further updates. Evri lost my first stackry order so I’m starting to worry about this one too.
With it being royal mail over Evri its possible its held up in customs, could also just be because it routed through europe/Sweden.
I've found Royal mail when ever there is a fee to pay they take there alotted 10 days before deilevering anything (but that is a fee to pay on people under paying on the parcel with in the UK (so wrong size or weight)), but I can very much see RM taking there time on customs slips/ charges too.

I would also check both tracking, so the orginal one stackry gives you and then the local courier of in this case Royal mail (might also mention what step the parcel is in i.e "cleared customs"").

I think there is a few people that have tried the none Evri postage option so maybe they might have some insight.

With it being royal mail over Evri its possible its held up in customs, could also just be because it routed through europe/Sweden.
I've found Royal mail when ever there is a fee to pay they take there alotted 10 days before deilevering anything (but that is a fee to pay on people under paying on the parcel with in the UK (so wrong size or weight)), but I can very much see RM taking there time on customs slips/ charges too.

I would also check both tracking, so the orginal one stackry gives you and then the local courier of in this case Royal mail (might also mention what step the parcel is in i.e "cleared customs"").

I think there is a few people that have tried the none Evri postage option so maybe they might have some insight.
Yeah I’ve just double checked the stackry tracking and it says hub departure from Newark on Tuesday which is the exact time and date that RM have it listed as leaving Sweden. I’ll have to just wait and see I suppose.

Yeah I’ve just double checked the stackry tracking and it says hub departure from Newark on Tuesday which is the exact time and date that RM have it listed as leaving Sweden. I’ll have to just wait and see I suppose.
Update: RM just emailed me to say they have it at Heathrow. *sighs with relief *

I added my Stackry address to Ebay & they are telling me the same thing. I assume adding + 1204 won't change anything & the parcel will still arrive at Stackry?

So for the first time I’ve been given a “Bad Address Fee” from Stackry due to a package which was apparently either missing the locker number, had an incorrect locker number or was addressed to a name not listed on the account. As it turns out the unit number had been left off the address so completely my fault. Thankfully, the charge was only $5 but I’ll be triple-checking next time to be safe.

Back