Spring Season

Good job, Squadron Leader.

Well, that's more like it. Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei (Madhouse + noitaminA) and House of Five Leaves (Manglobe + noitaminA) are the ones that have caught my attention, and a couple of others sound interesting as well.

B Gata H Kei has an unusual premise for a romantic comedy and might be worth keeping an eye on.

K-On! season 2 ^_^

kiss x sis series also ill probably watch...im ashamed to admit I ended up liking the OVA, somewhat bizzarely as it really creeped me out when I first watched it...

couple of the others I might check too, any trailers out yet?

Rainbow. I don't give a toss about anything else.

I might not even watch Rainbow, in truth. I on-holded what I was following previously (Kimi ni, Nyan, Bungaku...) despite enjoying the titles in question. I just don't have the patience/attention span to follow anime weekly...

SundayMorningCall said:
kiss x sis series also ill probably watch...im ashamed to admit I ended up liking the OVA, somewhat bizzarely as it really creeped me out when I first watched it...

Don't be absurd, you're a man! Were SUPPOSED to enjoy it. >:O

This season is going to be amazing.

Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei, Rainbow, House of Five Leaves, Heroman, Oofuri, Angel Beats, RnK, B-Gata H-Kei, K-ON!, Mayoi Neko Overrun!, Kiss x Sis, Ikki Tousen, Gundam UC, BRS all look potentially worth watching.

Big improvement over the last few seasons from where I'm standing (oh, maybe it's all the BL?). My opinions might change as more marketing material appears but from the list I've got my eye on Hakuouki, House of Five Leaves, Hetalia s3, Oofuri s2, Ikkitousen XX, Rainbow, Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei and Arakawa Under The Bridge (based purely on the little picture for that one).

Gundam Unicorn will be a buy when I figure out what Beez is doing and decide which region I'm being loyal to.

Will probably check out SD Gundam Sangokuden, Sex Pistols, Uragiri Wa Boku No Namae Wo Shitteiru and Ai No Kusabi too because I'm tragic.

R

Definites

-Working: The show looks interesting, but what is even more interesting is hearing Kana Asumi being cute.

-K-On Season 2: Wild horses couldn't keep me away.

-Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan: Enjoyed the original, loved the sequel, so will likely adore the third.

Maybe

-Angel Beats
-B Gata H Kei
-Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
-Mayoi Neko Overrun
-KissxSiss

OVAs

-Black Rock Shooter
-Gundam Unicorn (obviously via Beez)
-Umi Monogatari
-GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class
-Negima! Another World

Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei, House of Five Leaves, Rainbow, Gundam Unicorn... Yes. Looks like a major improvement to me.

Votoms, I've never seen the original but new material might draw me in. Arakawa Under the Bridge sounds / looks promisingly bizarre (it's the man with the star shaped head).

Being a die-hard Gundam nut, Unicorn is the big release for me. I just hope there's a DVD release in the works, because so far, it looks like being Blu-ray only.

And that sucks.

can't say without watching some trailers but so far

K-on
Negima
Gundam
Utawarerumono
Tales of Symphonia

though that mayoi neko overrun pic may tempt me :D

I will defintely be watching: Angel Beats, K-ON! season 2 and Mayoi Neko Overrun! since I have enjoyed the 1st season of K-ON! and Angel Beats and Mayoi Neko Overrun! look really interesting :)

As usual I will give anything getting a legal stream or an early R1 release a go. Though unlike several of the recent seasons only really the baseball/sports shows have put me off to any real extent.

Having given a proper look at the titles - not judging the list before glancing through it - there are a couple of other titles of interest:

House of Five Leaves - Samurai goodness, with a serious edge and maybe, just maybe, something a little different.

Tales of Symphonia 2 - The first OVA blazed through the first disc, in high budget fashion. I'm expecting more 'to the point', sexy looking RPG fun.

Yojo-han is a maybe since anything involving a college club in anime, without deformed character designs, has a chance of being like Genshiken. I can't really comment on the others based on just a picture and a small paragraph...

I won't be following any weekly titles since I have a lot to watch; both not yet started and on-holded. But I will check them out if they ever get released on DVD.

Back