Spring 2011

Stuff i'm checking out:

Kaiji Season 2 - Main one i'm looking forward too!
C
Deadman Wonderland
Electromagnetic Wave Women and Adolecent Boy
The World God Only Knows Season 2
Under The Innocent Sky (Just to see if they change anything with the harem genre)
Maria Holic Season 2 (If I can get to watch Season 1 in my spare time, I will watch this)
X-men

OVA
Amagami SS
High School Of The Dead

Like I said in the Winter 2011 thread I'll watch most of them and drop them if I don't like them

I was tempted by Hyouge Mono until I noticed Bee Train was doing the animation >_< That's an instant turn-off.

Other than that ... Maybe Deadman Wonderland could be good? Was planning to buy the manga, but never got around to it. And I'll maybe try Showa Monogatari and Moshidora, as well as the noitaminA shows, Ano Hana and [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control.

Kekeke.

I'm enjoying seeing what folk are looking forward to...

Expect some pretty nifty news shortly...

The season as whole looks interesting just from the chart. I'll probably watch

Everyday Life
Sket Dance
C: The Money of Soul and Possibilty of Control
Gintama' (If I get the time to start and finish the original series)
Deadman Wonderland
EM Wave Woman and Adolescent Man
Steins;Gate
Kaiji S2
Blue Exorcist
Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Lotte's Toy
Abnormal Physiology Seminar
Dororon Enma-kun (Only because its Brains Base)
and Sofuteni is also a possibility but unlikely.

When can we expect to hear about this news Andrew?

kaze_andrew said:
Kekeke.

I'm enjoying seeing what folk are looking forward to...

Expect some pretty nifty news shortly...

You tease! There's a fair amount here I'd pick up so I hope that we find out more soon.

Still hoping for more tidbits about the Noitamina rumblings from Beez... (like preorder listings) :)

R

Why are there like 28 shows that I want to try from this season? Having fallen like ~3 weeks behind on last season before it finished, this is not good. :(

ilmaestro said:
Why are there like 28 shows that I want to try from this season? Having fallen like ~3 weeks behind on last season before it finished, this is not good. :(

It does sort of feel that way - there had been quite a few fillery shows in the last year or so, so it felt more manageable keeping track, but this season is jam packed.

R

Back