Spiderman 3 Trailer

Ryo Chan said:
and a little bit of a treat for you aswell

a leaked trailer sony are trying to stop, so see it while u can

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/659 ... oplay=true

The first clips of Venom :D

No wonder they don't want us seeing that trailer its only about 50% done but what a great 50%. We get to see the Sandman which looks really well done and best of all the creation of Venom. I particularly like the fact that they have kept it closer to the comics and Eddie Brock gets Venom in the Church after its rejected by Peter Parker

I have to see this movie

The confirmation of Venom (which kind of concerned me as from the full-length official trailer it never hinted that Venom would be present) has made me go wobbly at the knees, effecting my balancing mechanims in the same way they it effect Labors from Patlabor (I've used that "joke" before I think - how sad!).

Hovis! said:
The confirmation of Venom (which kind of concerned me as from the full-length official trailer it never hinted that Venom would be present) has made me go wobbly at the knees, effecting my balancing mechanims in the same way they it effect Labors from Patlabor (I've used that "joke" before I think - how sad!).

Venom - good

Joke - bad

Although the CGI could use a lot of work again (it was almost cringeworthy in the first two >_<) I am really looking forward to this movie. Not just because I am a massive comic fan I assure you, it's because i'm a massive film geek as well ^^;

It will be intresting to see how they handle the origon of the symbiote. It seems to be that they are using it as a visual manifestation of Peter's negative confused feelings towards Flint Marko (now Ben's killer for some reason =/). Sort of like a metaphor for how his emotions are consuming him and leading him away from himself.

Personally this nowhere near as cool as blobby machine thing from space but we'll wait and see ^^

As long as nobody is too annoyed that Venom will probably only feature for a few seconds in this film it's all good

Back