Spiderman 3 Trailer

This look's good can't wait for it but it's like a year away I'm glad there putting the venom costume in :D

dude that trailer looked Uber cool, and they showed a lot to what a usuall teaser trailer would show.
and i actually do hope they release more, but not too many.

I'm totally loving myself right now... hopefully it won't be a failure. Excuse me while I pray/beg our lord to give us an excellent movie. >_>[/sarcasm]

I think there will probably be a forth movie after this. This may be just the introduction of Venom and they may bring him in as a full on enemy in the next movie.

I'm really looking forward to this though.

By the end of the movie Eddie Brock will be Venom, and then he'll be made into the next major villian of the movie, guaranteed.

EDIT: Oh and if he doesn't I wasted 30 seconds of my time thinking up that lousy sentence.

From what my friend says there has to be a fourth movie, because Gwen Stacy doesnt die in the third movie and she HAS to die... apparently.

I seriously can't wait for this movie, VENOM is one of my all time fave bod guys so vicious and evil its the best kind.

Downside or the thing I am most affraid of is the amount of bag guys it seems like there flooding the film, the last two had one major one and that was enough this time they have:
Lizardman
Venom
Sandman
Green Goblin

I hope the sotry doesn't get ruined because they are trying to fit so much into one film

Back