Spider Man Three

Hyaku said:
skikes said:
it was shite ¬_¬

It was definitly lacking, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was shite. =0

$151.1 million USD says you are wrong.

Are you a superhero movie hater? ;d

I agree... that it was NOT "shite", still was the best of the trilogy, but unfortunatly most "family friendly"!

Jotas said:
Hyaku said:
skikes said:
it was shite ¬_¬

It was definitly lacking, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was shite. =0

$151.1 million USD says you are wrong.

Are you a superhero movie hater? ;d

I agree... that it was NOT "shite", still was the best of the trilogy, but unfortunatly most "family friendly"!

This has plagued me ever since I first saw it the other day.

Did Spiderman go through a very brief Emo phase? - Sure as hell seemed like it.

Your thoughts?

Regards, Hyaku

The Movie did make him look like he was goin through an emo phase. But in the comics & indeed the 90s animated series he just got angry and he attempted to kill all the bad guys he fought

Pomtry said:
I thought it was funny as hell when he changed all of a sudden thinking all the girls wanted him :lol:

Yeah, all he needed was a pinstripe suit, a chain with a pocket watch and a purple fez.

Then we'd be all set for a nostalgic trip down 50's NY cliche avenue.

Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:
I thought it was funny as hell when he changed all of a sudden thinking all the girls wanted him :lol:

Yeah, all he needed was a pinstripe suit, a chain with a pocket watch and a purple fez.

What you mean. Some people round still walk round like that :lol:

thekendyman said:
Hyaku said:
Pomtry said:

What you mean. Some people round still walk round like that :lol:

Some people still walk around with white blazers and purple scarves...

MICHAEL JACKSON ISN'T POPULAR ANYMORE!

Such people should be condemned.

Pomtry said:
Lol, that bit cracked me up. It was very cheesy, but so funny, it seemed like he couldn't stop doing that groin thrusting action, he was doing it walking down the street, and using it in his dance moves, is that how people move when they have lots of confidence, lol

Meh. I was grinning and saying "He Should Just Die!" it was absolutely cringe worthy but i love the Emo fringe when he goes over to the 'Dark Side'

Lol it shall be forever remembered as the Maguire-Montage! I thought Toby played that part really well, and it would be the only real change they could show well in a 12a! I would have preferred him to murder a few more criminals and what-not! :D

Watched it 2 nights ago.

It was entertaining, but parts of it were just awful. The already discussed "Pimpin Peter" scene was dreadful, as was the jazz scene, with that close up on his mouth when he says "Now dig on this"...ugh.

Venom sucked, he was rushed in and then rushed back out, the Sandman was amazing though.

All in all...the film was not...SO GOOD...

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Watched it 2 nights ago.

It was entertaining, but parts of it were just awful. The already discussed "Pimpin Peter" scene was dreadful, as was the jazz scene, with that close up on his mouth when he says "Now dig on this"...ugh.

Venom sucked, he was rushed in and then rushed back out, the Sandman was amazing though.

All in all...the film was not...SO GOOD...

Yeah, Venom debuted AND got f***ed within 20 minutes!?

Still, it had entertainment value.

Venom was fanservice and the writer said that himself, hopefully he'll be back because Dr Connors did have a sample, but it won't be the same if he's not with Brock, considering that's essentially who Venom is.

Having both Venom and Carnage in the next film would be awesome.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Venom was fanservice and the writer said that himself, hopefully he'll be back because Dr Connors did have a sample, but it won't be the same if he's not with Brock, considering that's essentially who Venom is.

Having both Venom and Carnage in the next film would be awesome.

Agreed Venom and carage and NO other villians would rule.

I hate the fact that they cut out The Lizardman aka Connors for Venom as there were too many villians as it was and Venom did not deserve to a sidestory.

Agreed, but if Venom and Carnage are in 4 then surely that means Connors will be pushed back another film. I can't wait for Mysterio either.

Venom may not be in at all but I've heard Carnage will be there, and we're just waiting for Connors really...

At least we won't have the frankly quite boring (at least by this film) love triangle in the next films. Harry was awesome at the end, but he sucked in the comics and the Green Goblin was a ton better than him.

GOD SPEED SPIDERMAN

Oh yeah and what annoyed me was that they devoted 5-10 minutes of the film to scenes such as the jazz club scene and Harry and MJ doing the twist, when that time really should have been spent on Brock, or fleshing out the Sandman just a little more, because his ending was awful!

Exactly Brock was pretty much ignored yet his attitude towards Spiderman is what fuels vemon later on, his blaming Spiderman for ruining his life is the reason why he rampages but this is completely ignored

It was his own damn fault anyway. He cheated and got caught, he had the personality of a little kid with the way he reacted:

"ATTN: God can u plz kill da spideyman i h8 him :("

Shameful, really.

Back