Spider Man Three

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
Anyone Seen it

I personally felt it didn't live up to the enormous amount of hype i gave it. Also i felt it was because of the three or kinda more two villains it made the backing story quite rushed. And i also didn't feel it wrapped everything up like everyone said it would. I did enjoy it but for some reason now I'm anticipating Pirate's 3, which i used to feel like i would just watch just because i could.

But there is most definitely a SM4, but apparently might not include the same set of cast members. Hopefully they'll do a good job. . .Considering 3 is alright; 4 isn't not going to be bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a great film Felt the start was rushed as you said but when it gets past that part, the film is awsome
Got the game as well, which is also amazing, want to see vemon, he kicked ass in the film.

Just in from seeing it, not exactly great if i was being honest.

One and two were miles better. Pretty bland performance from the cast, the only good parts was when the black spiderman came out to play and when the editor of the Bugle was in the scene.

I also couldn't get over the dude's lazy eye, The amount of CGI in this film and they couldn't photoshop an eye? To be honest i had high expectations, when i seen X-Men 3 it just full of energy till the very end and if i was being fair X-Men 3 overshadowed this in almost every way.

Was ok to watch once but little to no rewatch value for me.

I'll be watching it in a few hours, and hopefully I won't have to come on here and destroy it.

I sought feedback from a friend last night though, and he said it was kickass, better then the first two.

Cliche as it may be, but only time will tell. :wink:

Tried to see it friday but kept being given stuff to do and never got a chance, will try to see it later this weekend, but to be honest i am not looking forward to it as the hype has pushed my expectations up and there is no way it can live up to it

I am looking forward to Venom though

Hyaku said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Nearly finished downloading it, looking forward to it

Tell me how many heads walk past the camera during the movie. :lol:

You never get Pirated Films as Bad as the advertisement that you see at teh cinema, and the whole 'ITS THE EXPERIENCE THAT COUNTS' thing is just not that good; Because films are definitely so much better with people chewing loudly on Poppycorn and slurping their Diet Coke.

Buyah, I came, i said and I'm done

Jayme said:
Hyaku said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Nearly finished downloading it, looking forward to it

Tell me how many heads walk past the camera during the movie. :lol:

You never get Pirated Films as Bad as the advertisement that you see at teh cinema, and the whole 'ITS THE EXPERIENCE THAT COUNTS' thing is just not that good; Because films are definitely so much better with people chewing loudly on Poppycorn and slurping their Diet Coke.

Buyah, I came, i said and I'm done

Maybe you haven't, but I have.

Back when Meet The Fockers came out, my friend had a pirate DVD and it featured peoples heads throughout. :p

I didn't even get to finish Meet the Fockers at the pictures, I got thrown out with my friends for throwing popcorn at Girls, which they did in return... all good fun.... unless you were someone trying to watch the film. >_>

Saw it yesterday.
I had heard loads of really crappy reviews, so i had expected it to be bad. But i really enjoyed it. The rubbish reviews probably were a good thing because it meant i lowered my expectations a little.
I don't think it was quite as good as the first two, but it was by no means a bad film. I think they did try to pack in just a little too much with the three villains, so it meant there wasn't really quite enough backstory on the sand man and venom.
The CG wasn't too bad, this had been another area touched on in the reviews i had heard, but i really couldn't see what was so terribly bad about it. The funny thing was though that for all the CG the film had, one of my favourite fights was actually the simple fist fight between Harry and Peter, i don't think theres enough good old-fashioned duels going on nowadays.

Anyway, all in all i enjoyed it

Back