Spectrobes - the new Nintendo DS game...

feather said:
I thought it was 16 march? some places say 13 march. where did you hear 8th from?

I think I saw it on US article somewhere,they said other countries apart from UK is due release on 8th, only UK is not still confirmed, but if it is out at the same time, I dont see why UK won't on 8th.

Senkro's design is made of win, while it's final form looks terrible, I'll consider buying it for a substitute until Pearl and Diamond come out.

The images posted look really good, the creature designs are great but.....

Isn't it just another Pokemon game where you have to give creatures blowjobs in order to wake them up...

i think the games come at a good time, people are waiting for pokemon, and this game looks to be a promising one, hopefully it will more than suprise people and not be labelled a pokemon clone / substitute.

which infact, it shouldnt be really labelled a clone because its very different, pokemon wasnt the first to do this type of game either.

so anyway, 10 days, ill be buying it, along with the guide which i here has some bonus cards with it ? sounds interesting, cant wait xD

I think it will be a good game to play on DS! This game is more involving than any other game out at the moment. Shouting, digging and blowing onto DS is gonna be intresting!! :D

coco said:
I think it will be a good game to play on DS! This game is more involving than any other game out at the moment. Shouting, digging and blowing onto DS is gonna be intresting!! :D

Can't be worse than trying to play project rub on your DS in public

lol Ryo chan xD , i heard some people already have theyre hands on the game, somehow, and i heard alot of good things that gameplay is good etc

They might have got pirate versions or sth...
I'm actually thinking of pre-ordering it - there are quite a few extras offered when the game is pre-ordered...

its not the bonus stuff u get, the game itself is really good, read reviews and friends and other people alike all seem to like it alot, i must buy it seems!

well 2 days now and ive seen a couple of reviews, an 8/10 by nintendo power, not bad, edge gave it 5/10 but i dispise edge and alot of games reviewed in that magazine have had harsh ratings, another mag gave it 83% , not bad for theyre first title either

Back