Spectrobes - the new Nintendo DS game...

spaceage9

Completely Average High School Student
Have anyone heard of Spectrobes, the new Nintendo DS game that's yet to be released?
From what I've read, it's an amazing game... The player will have the opportunity to raise & train their creatures; It's like Pokemon, with a more sci-fi edge to it, not to mention the other features...

Yeh I've been looking into it recently and it looks kool. Specially the part about having like almost 500 characters that are totally customisable. I like that it's gonna use all the DS features too - both screens, the mic, and that the creatures will be tradeable.

The combo attack feature, where 2 spectrobes can combine their attacks, sounds pretty cool to me. But I think the excavation of the spectrobes would actually b much more difficult than it sounds. It seems that any damage to the fossil would mean that the spec. is lost...

I was looking at the latest on excavating the Specs and it seems you kinda have to excavate them like they were proper fossils using different tools and brushes and by finally blowing into the mic to clear them off completely. Sounds alright - definitely one for the patient. At least you'll be able to trade with others on Wi-fi to build your collection if the excvating isn't going well...

I can't wait to see people playing this on the bus, just the image of people sat in their seats blowing into there DS's somehow makes me smile.

Plus if you blow too hard you can damage them during excavation and they won't evolve properly..... so I guess this isn't a game for people with colds or hayfever, I mean 1 sneeze and its all over.

I saved all the money I could for my Ps3 then some dumb ass in my college decided it would be a good idea to have a trip to london so I have to spend the money on that :(

Back