Soul Calibur III

Well, I've completed the game with all the starting characters in Tale of Swords mode, plus Cervantes, Lizardman, Sophitia, Rock and Yoshimitsu.

I've also got 4 Bonus characters and on the 4th mission of Chronicles of the Sword.

I'm a bit disappointed at the fact you can't select your created characters for Chronicles, and you have to make a whole new character... But otherwise the game owns!

Still trying to unlock characters, like the 3 vendors and Hwang, but I'll get there :D

My sis will be gettin the game soon!!

WOOhoo cant wait :p Im jsut there fo the fightin Cassandra, soz but she does annoy me so, no offense to who likes her ok.
But shes just to Borin and i dont like the phrases she says!! and talim looks soo weird in it!

Le Kinki! :O

FF8Selphie said:
Im jsut there fo the fightin Cassandra, soz but she does annoy me so, no offense to who likes her ok.
But shes just to Borin and i dont like the phrases she says!!

But that's what Cassandra is best for! She has the most memorable phrases and now she's a better fighter. Plus her new voice suits her better! She's a top tier character. Maybe you'll like her a bit better once you play SC3. :wink:
*tries not to be an obvious fangirl of Cassandra* :D
________
Apv

Woo, completed CotS last night. Last level is a bastard, & the level before has a lv99 opponent near your base, but still managed it.

Now, to try playing as the actual game characters.....XD

I have just got the italian version... Obiouvsly the traslation is a little bit childish, but the gameplay is awesome... And the "laser game like" section in the mid of the game and in the endings are an apreciable cameo...

I've played little so far, just the time to finish 2 times with Seung Mi Na and unlock something... I have also tried to create a character that resemble a lot Citan/Hyuga from Xenogears...

A really god and valuable beat'em'up... (BTW I never liked the Dragonball Beat'em'up Games...)

Ok this is FF8 selphie but im using my sisters account coz theres somewrong wiv mine :S!!

Woooo Soul calibur 3 is soo much fun and cassandra ia actully cool for once!! my favea are: Tira, Yun Seoug, Cassandra(Love her ending), Seong Mi na and so on and so on!

One thing that bugs me about SC3 is how so many of the spellings have been changed. Character names, weapon names, move names; none were spared the wrath of the 'alternative' translation. ;_;

i don't mind the alternate names, i don't see many changes in weapon name's though, i think it doesn't matter about the names though..the gameplay is as great as ever

Back