Songs you like and dislike at this moment in time.

Loving : Silence - Delerium Featuring Sarah McLachLan, its so trancy and makes me think of FFVIII

Hating: Who's Your Daddy - Benny Bennasi, the video is degrading and the women in it have no self respect for themselves, and the song it ****!

Sami said:
Disliking ; ANYTHING by that annyoing 'Lil Chris' or 'High School Musical' -_-;

High School Musical... HIGH SCHOOL F'ING MUSICAL!... If I see or hear another frigging song or advert relating to that film i'm going to put my foot through the TV. I'll give them High School F'ing Musical! :evil: :x

Akon - Smack That

WHY is this STILL on chav's phones?!
Every ******* time I get on a bus, this disease of a song comes on.
Hated it ever since it came out, worst number 1 in a good while.

Muse's new record, Black Holes and Revelations, has been a regular feature on the CD deck at my place lately but my personal favourite has to be the second song Starlight - possibly the best song they've ever done. Great stuff.

The last few weeks I've been listening to:

Urban Hype - Trip to Trumpton (old skool rave)
Nickelback - Saving Me
Sean Paul - Get Busy (can't stop listening to it)
Chaos Legion OST - Bloody Truth, Choir of Curse, Massive Strokes (2 boss tunes and the final boss tune)
Kajagoogoo - Too Shy Shy (God knows why, I certainly don't)
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet remix (a dark and seriously um-bongo mix that was a b-side from the Rhythm Bandits single, fantastic tune).

Cant stop listening to Vanilla by Gackt at the moment.

Getting on my nerves is Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance,no particular song though,any of them :?

Loving:

Fall out Boy - Arms Race (or **** Face which is what the lyrics actually sound like)

All my 3 Doors Down Albums

Hating:

Pretty mush all of the dance music I heard on Radio 1 last night as I drove home, I'm glad I keep my CD's in my car

Back