So whats your desktop?

Jayme said:
melonpan said:
thund3r said:
I like this wallpaper, i doubt i'll change it for a while..

That is one awesome wallpaper. Mine looks more or less the same funnily enough - the same font for the title, same colours, but different position of Shana and it's got Yuji behind her.

Awesome.
My one is on the profile thing <3. Daym at the Shana wallpapers going around.

I have that wallpaper on my pc aswell! Ive got waay to many shana wallpapers...

Using this as a wallpaper on my network area

1091296549147.jpg

'BOW! before the superiority of Win95, Bwaahahahaaaa!!!''

Anyone know a good place to get wallpapers /desktops, craving a wallpaper of the badass Alucard and maybe the police woman in the background to tie it together. I'm using a 1680x1050 scaled monitor if that helps, I think images at 1024x768 stretch more than I like to see if I put it on my monitor. Currently using this at the moment...
hellsing1_1024.jpg

Voddas said:
gen50a4dc.jpg

Watching Genshiken at the moment. Loving it though been too busy the last few days to watch any anime... T_T

OMGAWSH GENSHIKEN!

I dont have a good anime background :'( cause if i try and put some ecchi one on there im sure my family will think im looking at something strange, and i could never find a good normal background lol! :D

Yeah, loving Genshiken at the momment. Still haven't been able to finish it yet though. Been busy with getting read for X-mass and lots of work too. ¬_¬

Taylor said:
Voddas said:
gen50a4dc.jpg

Watching Genshiken at the moment. Loving it though been too busy the last few days to watch any anime... T_T

OMGAWSH GENSHIKEN!

I dont have a good anime background :'( cause if i try and put some ecchi one on there im sure my family will think im looking at something strange, and i could never find a good normal background lol! :D

Thats a brilliant bacground..... sorry but i am stilling it for my own desktop

Time to update my work desktop so decided to get one that I could drool over.... only 2 more months and I can actually afford to buy one of these :D

wallpapermcy05r151024vj5.jpg

LukasROAR said:
McIcy said:
Time to update my work desktop so decided to get one that I could drool over.... only 2 more months and I can actually afford to buy one of these :D

wallpapermcy05r151024vj5.jpg
Wow

Yep my future toy, really can't wait should have it by March if I am a good boy and save all my pennies

Back