So What's Your Avatar Pic?

*profile avatar update 「Limited Time」

A avatar art change for "CYBERVAGABOND" Illustration by SAHO / 佐保

PROFILE AVATAR
View attachment 24696
View attachment 24647

"Guess I won't feel too sad doing some voluntary jobs on the side. Taking out the human trash for this gone to sh*t city."

Nameless Vagabond is a concept character for CYBERVAGABOND.

A lone wanderer, yet again trapped in an unfamiliar space. But this time with the company of unfriendly lowlifes in a high tech city, that's loss touch with conventional ethics and mortality down in the sewers.

originCYBERVAGABOND
characterNameless Vagabond
artistSAHO / 佐保
art sourceCYBERVAGABOND

*profile avatar update

An avatar art change for "Nameless Vagabond" Illustration by kuriku

PROFILE AVATAR
nameless-vagabond-watermark.png

"Hold it there friends. Just a lil quick recharge before I blast away you and your clown circle, back to whatever grimy alleyway you all popped out from. No hard feelings, yeah?" REAPER MODE ACTIVATED

Nameless Vagabond is a concept character for CYBERVAGABOND.

A lone wanderer, yet again trapped in an unfamiliar space. But this time with the company of unfriendly lowlifes in a high tech city, that's loss touch with conventional ethics and mortality down in the sewers.

Emerged on top of trash bags, naked with fragmented memories in a high tech Cyberpunk city. The young man can't seem to recall how he ended up there nor his true name. Tightly grasped in his hands seems to be an external hard drive of sorts, that contains highly classified data exposing the elite and criminal organisations corruption within the city. Discovering the sinister nature of the HDD contents, the lost man is approached by a mysterious woman who claims to be a close associate. She reveals the man is a freelance hitman codenamed "Nameless Vagabond".

Nameless Vagabond sets out into the Cyberpunk city taking on missions, investigating the truth behind the hard drive and trying to unravel the lost fragments of his life.

originCYBERVAGABOND
characterNameless Vagabond
original designSAHO
artistkuriku
art source【commission】

Last edited:
Ha! I'm ok with you using that Girls with Guns avatar because Takina is my Best Girl in that anime so far, so I'm sure she'll be one of my next avatars! 👍

But, right now I'm too enamored with Princess Principal, so I'll probably be doing a couple more avatars from that series, first...
Don't normally go for girls with guns, although there are a few favourites who rock a gun like Revy and Riza Hawkeye, but Chisato character is so fun, but with attitude as well.
My normal pick is girls with swords, so my pick from Princess Principal would be Chise.

I went back to my "Girls with Sharp Pointy Things" theme and signature I used for Yor in Spy x Family, so that my latest vampire waifu Nazuna can be my new avatar:

Nazuna_teeth600.jpg

Whereas Yor only has one set of sharp pointy things she carries around with her, Nazuna has three - teeth, nails, and... um... yeah. 🤔

Last edited:
Ah yes, I also have a crush on Arcueid... She's got such "riveting" eyes, lol. 🥰

tsukihimeb2.jpg

Last edited:
Back