So What's Your Avatar Pic?

Sorry Banana-chan but a character with an equally silly name has become a new favourite of mine despite only having 8 minutes of screentime.
Glass from The Rising of the Shield Hero.

In keeping with my run of Tokyo Ghoul: re themed avatar pics this time I have Rize as depicted on the Volume 15 cover art. Sui Ishida’s art is amazing here.

Since my title has changed to school idol I needed an avatar that could match.

I needed the face of a person with all of the qualities of an Idol, one that is soft yet charismatic. A trustworthy person whom has never done anything wrong. One which to the philosophical might be interpreted as a great hiatus of content as idol mastery based entertainment is consumed at length by a famous manga author if you will.

Since my title has changed to school idol I needed an avatar that could match.

I needed the face of a person with all of the qualities of an Idol, one that is soft yet charismatic. A trustworthy person whom has never done anything wrong. One which to the philosophical might be interpreted as a great hiatus of content as idol mastery based entertainment is consumed at length by a famous manga author if you will.
Just noticed who it is, mr. Loreal himself...
Though I am wondering why not hinnouji academy's idol (ryuko)?

Currently Onew and Jonghyun from the Kpop group Shinee, though it doesn't look great on here as the picture was very small! May have to update soon...

Currently Onew and Jonghyun from the Kpop group Shinee, though it doesn't look great on here as the picture was very small! May have to update soon...
Best things for them especially with the new round avatars is to have a single subject in it, putting a group in just has them cut off the sides. I'd say use a frontman, but pop groups rarely do that

Best things for them especially with the new round avatars is to have a single subject in it, putting a group in just has them cut off the sides. I'd say use a frontman, but pop groups rarely do that

I think it was because it was an icon made for me for another forum that had much smaller icons! Fixed it now :D

I think it was because it was an icon made for me for another forum that had much smaller icons! Fixed it now :D
Two subjects close together!? My logic seems to have been beaten... but I shall spring my next scheme when you least expect it!
Around the same time in the morning next week...

It’s popular wrestler Kenny Omega, doing his version of the well-known “kid doing a thumbs-up at his computer” GIF 👍🏻

Back