So What's Your Avatar Pic?

lewd avatar month, according to this guy. he does quite a few videos on "moral busybodies" censoring fanservice and the like (we often get heavily butchered versions, these days particularly with games)
ask about the avatar if you want to delete your history, burn your pc and your house so they can't track your I.P or physical address. I may chicken out on the whole month if it doesn't work out

lewd avatar month, according to this guy. he does quite a few videos on "moral busybodies" censoring fanservice and the like (we often get heavily butchered versions, these days particularly with games)
ask about the avatar if you want to delete your history, burn your pc and your house so they can't track your I.P or physical address. I may chicken out on the whole month if it doesn't work out
I am now interested in your avatar.

I am now interested in your avatar.
Oh sweet Jesus sandals... well its something along the lines of reverse *ahem* I will leave down in a spoiler something for someone who wants to take the lewd avatar thing into reality

(Note: Removed as this is not a hentai site. Thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly reminder that this is an inclusive and family-friendly forum and any deliberately lewd avatars which make my (extremely lax) sense of decency twitch will be removed and replaced with avatars of my choosing. You have been warned. Counter arguments which attempt to twist common sense in a misguided attempt at jocular civil disobedience will be categorically ignored. I shall add this to the forum rules (which already required that avatars be 'tasteful', but that may have been too subtle).

R, Moral Busybody (apparently)

Last edited:
Friendly reminder that this is an inclusive and family-friendly forum and any deliberately lewd avatars which make my (extremely lax) sense of decency twitch will be removed and replaced with avatars of my choosing. You have been warned. Counter arguments which attempt to twist common sense in a misguided attempt at jocular civil disobedience will be categorically ignored. I shall add this to the forum rules (which already required that avatars be 'tasteful', but that may have been too subtle).

R, Moral Busybody (apparently)
Yesh, iron fist or what. I'm not trying to twist common sense, but it's right in the video that there is such as thing as taking the avatar thing too far (I don't think I need to explain what that means) it's more satire on censorship than anything meant to offend anyone.
I shall be changing it when I can, I'm stuck in work atm. I'm probably gonna settle on esdeath though

Yesh, iron fist or what. I'm not trying to twist common sense, but it's right in the video that there is such as thing as taking the avatar thing too far (I don't think I need to explain what that means) it's more satire on censorship than anything meant to offend anyone.
I shall be changing it when I can, I'm stuck in work atm. I'm probably gonna settle on esdeath though

I have no problem with your current avatar. It looks like a person with a gigantic forehead and too-wide-set eyes making an uncomfortable face, which isn't something I personally find attractive in the slightest but hey, personal taste. If I had a problem with it, I would already have changed it. I mean, from the context I'm sure it's intended to be naughty, but objectively speaking it's an obscure in-joke that can't possibly offend anyone.

The video was dumb and I wanted to make it clear that it wouldn't be a good idea. Because it wouldn't be a good idea.

R

whatever, fetching picture of esdeath. I was tempted on the search with 2 though, one being an esdeath pillow cover and another where she's spooning tatsumi and looks like she's groping him, but I behave myself me ^.^

Ok, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. The daughter's drawn me another Ghibli picture. Do I change my avatar or keep Totoro.
For those non art lovers amongst you, it's Kiki :)
IMG_20180529_160602795-01.jpeg

Back