So What's Your Avatar Pic?

My current pic is of Char Aznable, in his late teens during the Battle of Loum in the Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin I OVA opening scene.

With the new forum and my newfound reputation, I thought it time to let Maki and Rin retire with the rest of μ's (T_T), so I'm sporting Suu, the best girl from the wholesome, family fun anime Monster Musume -Everyday Life With Monster Girls-!

I was going to go for a very particular screenshot of Saitama from One Punch Man, but i opted to change it. So i'm Bonta-kun. It seems suitable honestly

Was planning on getting a new avatar soon and since the forum moving back to normal wiped mine i decided to do it now so i went with Zombie Meow from Space Dandy :p

Despite only having my last avatar for like half an hour, the forum refresh means change!

Gone for Hideyoshi, there ain't no Hideyoshi like Hideyoshi!

Silly exposition scene of Reiji from Gundam Build Fighters. Trying to act regal and dignified but coming closer to childish scrawl seems to sum me up well.

;)

I've recently discovered my love for Hanamaru from Love Live Sunshine and changed my Avatar as such! Don't worry about Karen though, I'm sure she's around here somewhere...

If Lemon can change his character (sorta...it's gonna take some getting used to lol) then I can change mine! Maybe, we'll see how it goes.

So yeah, mine is Revy from Black Lagoon for the time being.

Back