So Monster Hunter Tri comes out tomorrow...

Cool cool, Just be careful though. Fighting along side higher hunter ranks can result in a fail (especially when their a slash happy nutter who takes out the prey when your mean to capture it)

I'll see if i can get online whilst on call... ofcorse this means i may need to break away from the battle at any time. So as long as your alright with that then i'll be around to hunt.

otherwise i might just take on a few of the final starred quests offline, see just how difficult they are... mainly farm rathalos for his armour, always loved the Rath armour, especially when the azure rath was in the game... could get high grade earplugs and attack up and sharpness +1 on the skills.

Online tonight, all night :p

Hoping to increase my HR further so will probably be taking on alot of peco or R.Ludroth.

Feel free to PM me for my mobile number - could be easier to contact and sort out if people are online, just an idea anyway

Happy hunting!

HR 22

Full lagi armour.

Played a few quests with Afoia on sunday, was good fun. Not sure if you guys are still playing or not, but i'll be free on sunday evening to party it up if you guys are free.

Currently at 3 star online quests, almost finished offline. just need to farm rathalos for its armour and i'll be happy enough to switch between lagi and rath armour for any missions.

Have annoyed some L337 Pl4y3rzzz from game faqs, which is good because i'm not really bothered with 90% of their forums... just a bunch of kids wit their heads up their backsides.

Anyway, spending evenings in the lower servers, helping HR1-10 get off the ground.

erm, bump.

Got back to playing this as a friend recently picked it up, we're both roughly around the same HR level and also at a similar point offline now too. I've switched from using the Sword and Shield and now alternate between a hammer (Ludroth Splashhammer) and a switchaxe (Bone Axe+) and I'm rocking the full Barroth armour set now.

I need to take down the Barroth at least once more in order to get some more Barroth Shells (need 5) and a Barroth Claw, plus need to go bug hunting for some Thunderbugs. Gonna keep searching for people online to do that with I thinks as then at least my HR is going up, offline I need to defeat the Gobul but think I'll wait till my Switchaxe is upgraded, can't upgrade my hammer without beating the Gobul though.

Back