So... Jetix continue to prove to be the UK's only hope

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Yes we know about the shows and their horrible dubs. Then they started Oban and Naruto with their original Japanese music

and now.......

They're advertising new shows with Ayumi Hamazaki music

http://www.vidilife.com/video_play_2442 ... lution.htm

is the song, and without using any actual lyrics, you can hear the muisc and the distictive "yeah" bit at the end of the advert.

Disney are putting everyone else to shame :(

So what anime shows are jetix currently airing at the moment? (Sorry, last time I checked it was just naruto and I haven't kept track since! >_<)

Yagami said:
So what anime shows are jetix currently airing at the moment? (Sorry, last time I checked it was just naruto and I haven't kept track since! >_<)

atm 6 anime shows keep rotating Naruto, Sonic X, Shaman King, Pokemon, Dinosaur King, Oban Star Racers.

But yes going are the days when some animeshows lose all their originality and become americanised

They are just showing what they are given. Excluding Naruto, where extra blood, punches etc is taken out. After the first two seasons, VIZ put the Japanese intros, albeit, in the wrong order. Jetix always seems to leave out the credits, also. So.. It's the awesome 4Kids Shayman King opener.

Oh, They do occasionally show Digimon.. once or twice a month.

They know about the fandom completely. They did that advert line-up months ago called "Anime" something.

Naruto is big with my brother [11] and all his 10 year old friends. They watch it everyday...

Ryo Chan said:
Yagami said:

atm 6 anime shows keep rotating Naruto, Sonic X, Shaman King, Pokemon, Dinosaur King, Oban Star Racers.

But yes going are the days when some animeshows lose all their originality and become americanised

one good reason why i don't watch much of the franchises or shows on TV

It's just a shame that anime in this country isn't taken seriously by the tv stations. It's always been a uphill struggle. I will just have to stick to my dvds and dream....

devilrules666 said:
It's just a shame that anime in this country isn't taken seriously by the tv stations. It's always been a uphill struggle. I will just have to stick to my dvds and dream....

Dream indeed my friend. Doesnt help the dubs to alot of shows are horrible. I mean personally I dont like the Death Note dub much but; maybe thats cause im a pretty livid fan. Ah well. Who knows??

Am I alone in remebering the good old days when you could watch Tenchi, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing on Toonami? I almost forgot to mention Escaflowre as well! (I won't mention Dragon Balls ****....)

devilrules666 said:
Am I alone in remebering the good old days when you could watch Tenchi, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing on Toonami? I almost forgot to mention Escaflowre as well! (I won't mention Dragon Balls ****....)

You forgot Big O :p (though every one seems to forget that one) though Ryo is right, Escaflowne was on Fox Kids, was a terribly long time ago mind.

Back