So it's goodbye from me...

devilrules666

Combat Butler
So I have made the decsion to check out other uk anime forums and I might not be here anymore. I am taking a holiday from here for now and I will see if how I feel down the road. I kind of feel like a outsider here so I just want to say goodbye and thank you for having me here for 5 years. Good luck to you guys and I hope this forum continues to grow.

Hang on, you don't just slope away that easily!!

You better stay in contact, who else will fight me on Naruto games :p

Sorry you feel you don't fit in here, i think you do - but then its your opinion that will carry judgement.

If we don't see you in a while - take care fella and i'll speak to you on PSN :)

Awwwwww! That sucks man. :(

I would agree with Tachi, but I'm a lurker here now so I can't really judge! :lol:

I wish you the best of luck, it's a real shame you feel like this.

wait hold on who said your an outcast, i dont think your a outcast i know your one of us the team. dude please reconsider.

daddy please come back

look at me im the annoying one that makes everyone go.......... ohhh no not another pointless thread or what a stupid question, but in the end everyone still gets on with me * i hope they do * and still i and everyone here considers you a friend

Believe me, AUKN is better than the alternatives. UK-anime is alright, but lacks that spark AUKN has. Animelea-, sorry, Weabooleague is, well, weaboo, and the only potential sanctuary for anyone seeing serious discussion is polluted by right-wing americans. Best of luck anyway though, as I'm sure there must be some other anime forums out there.

****, I thought you'd be more on an inmate than I was most of the time... No way you're an outcast.

Would be great to have you here again and stay, but if you want to look about, and eventually make the ultimate choice - Then all the best. It's not the same without you're awesome av and nametag posted around.

I don't know you, but don't leave.
I have been here a few weeks and this is by far the best forum I have ever joined, you will regret leaving.

Sorry to see you leave. :(

I left here a few years ago in 2007 and came back! I always feel like a bit of an outcast (but that is more due to me disliking most of the new anime more than anything else - so I'll be disconnected from everyone raving about the new stuff.) but that doesn't mean there are other things to talk about!

You sure you really have to leave? I mean, I'm active on numerous forums (in fact, I'm a moderator on a huge global one).

If you do, it will be a real shame to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Lawrence said:
Wait, I'm kind of lost here. I mean, is it that hard to be active on more than one forum?
I would say "it depends". If you don't feel like you can be a part of a community without keeping up to date on everything that goes on, then it doesn't require too many moderately sized forums before you would start struggling. Of course, it could just be that the causality is the other way around to how people are reading it - it might not be "I am checking out other forums, so I am leaving here", but "I am leaving here, so have decided to check out other forums".

Joshawott said:
You sure you really have to leave? I mean, I'm active on numerous forums (in fact, I'm a moderator on a huge global one).
Now, obviously, you have to say which one. :p GameFAQs? Something Pokemon related?

Back