Simulwatch Planning Thread - Suggest & Discuss

I wouldn't be able to contribute any Eva comparison for you because I've never seen any Eva except for the 1.11 movie, and wasn't really into it at all. But I'm sure everyone else could do that for you!
Oh indeed: I meant that as a general comment about the potential simulwatch. My post just happened to be below yours. 🙂

Don't know if this still comparison is a RahXephon spoiler or not:
ORNETTEARCHIVEDBYHANDLOL5-ref_gendo_or_genma.gif

That looks suspiciously like Ranma... 🤔

So what do you guys normally do for the simulwatches - watch one episode per night, per week, or some other schedule? I haven't participated in one of these yet.

So what do you guys normally do for the simulwatches - watch one episode per night, per week, or some other schedule? I haven't participated in one of these yet.
The standard is an episode per day and everyone posts their thoughts on it each day. Sometimes someone might fall behind and then do a catch up post if they do a few episodes in a row. But if you watch ahead the etiquette is to not post about epsiodes until their scheduled day.

Haven't been keeping up with the simulwatches, work's had a hectic schedule and there's quite a few I don't have at all

Anyone suggested FLCL yet? I did notice murder princess, I've actually watched it a while ago in amazon but didn't join in this time, FLCL is a similar thing being 6 eps, and I might be able to watch it again with my brother around (he's been furloughed and is driving me nuts) I showed him the first 2 eps and he seemed to look forward to seeing the rest, doesn't always happen, he's seen Elfen Lied on his own but liked SAO more, a tricky customer when it comes to taste

Incoming simulwatch suggestion.

As it's also the current AL Deal of the Week, how about Gurren Lagann? It could maybe give anyone with copies of the films some impetus to watch those, too. (@WMD. 😉)

Incoming simulwatch suggestion.

As it's also the current AL Deal of the Week, how about Gurren Lagann? It could maybe give anyone with copies of the films some impetus to watch those, too. (@WMD. 😉)
Haha yeah if people were watching the series I would push the films up my viewing list. (Which is massive right now!)

I'm guessing FLCL is still next though?

Also at some point, maybe after both of those shows I'd like to rewatch Noir and Madlax and figure Noir at least would be good for a simulwatch.

Back