• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't take offence, as i didn't think any was intended. Dont worry about it. I've got thicker skin than that anyway ;)

I don't think people care that much about post counts to spam everywhere to get them up.. I mean if it gets to the point someone is posting three word replies to everything then made take them away..

Whatever the final decision is, can you keep the titles? I actually like them for some reason =P

JamesX said:
I don't think people care that much about post counts to spam everywhere to get them up.. I mean if it gets to the point someone is posting three word replies to everything then made take them away..

Whatever the final decision is, can you keep the titles? I actually like them for some reason =P

Sure you do... Diglett ;)

Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:

Hey Diglett's cool!
I'd comment on yours but you're Kenshin..

JamesX said:
Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:

Hey Diglett's cool!
I'd comment on yours but you're Kenshin..

I don't even know who my guy IS.

ilmaestro said:
:O

Seriously? Google him, and then get to work on watching and reading a new series.

Ah I recognise him from Jump Ultimate Stars now.

I've been thinking of starting a new Jump series; maybe this'll be the one. I'm undecided whether to go with Rurouni Kenshin, Buso Renkin or Naruto. Maybe i'll make a thread asking for opinions.

Spyro201 said:
ilmaestro said:
:O

Seriously? Google him, and then get to work on watching and reading a new series.

Ah I recognise him from Jump Ultimate Stars now.

I've been thinking of starting a new Jump series; maybe this'll be the one. I'm undecided whether to go with Rurouni Kenshin, Buso Renkin or Naruto. Maybe i'll make a thread asking for opinions.

Rurouni Kenshin >>>>>>> Buso Renkin

(They're by the same author just in case you weren't already aware)

Kenshin's lv6 is awesome on JUS!

It served it's purpose and the post counts will stay. WRT deactivating them on the games forums, that's under evaluation as it requires an upgrade of our current software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back