Shiki simulwatch [RS] (15th September)

Lordhippos

Pokémon Master
Shiki
MAL Link
[Part of the Renegade Simulwatch]

Sadly I don't have any witty post titles in mind as I know next to nothing about the show, but it's on my plan to watch list so I may as well watch it, and invite along anyone else who wants to watch it as well :)

I quite like watching stuff reasonably blind, so I've not read the synopsis, seen any trailers, have no idea what it's about etc, but I prefer doing this so I have no expectations.

Table of episodes/dates below:

DateEpisode #
15th September1
16th September2
17th September3
18th September4
19th September5
20th September6
21st September7
22nd September8
23rd September9
24th September10
25th September11
26th September12
27th September13
28th September14
29th September15
30th September16
1st October17
2nd October18
3rd October19
4th October20
5th October21
6th October22

Last edited:
I do have the S.A.V.E BD/DVD combo so I will consider joining in with this one - I've watched the series on the aforementioned release once, was actually considering selling it just cuz it's, well, a bit grim lol and I sometimes only watch shows like that once, but since this has come up I think I'll hold onto my copy for now, though realistically if I do opt to get involved I will probably marathon the series in a small number of days sometime during the simulwatch, and then post my thoughts at an appropriate time, rather than watching one ep per day :)

I'm p. sure it was released by Manga Entertainment? But ye the prices are insane :/
Heh me and @Girls with Guns are getting our distributors mixed up these days! Fair to say I love anyone & everyone working hard to bring anime across the seas and even to our sunny cough cough (not covid) cough island.
This is one of my favourite anime. If you enjoy it I recommend watching the special episodes too because they are some of the best.
Hmmm? What are these special episodes you speak of? I don't remember watching these...I don't think my set had them sob.

Hmmm? What are these special episodes you speak of? I don't remember watching these...I don't think my set had them sob.
Hmm, it's these, apparently:

I wasn't aware of them either. 🤔

Hmm, it's these, apparently:

I wasn't aware of them either. 🤔
Ah man, this is why ignorance is bliss... Now I will just covet what I have not... Sigh...

Because this is a horror genre I feel it has to be watched when it's dark out, so I plan to watch it probably after 7-8PM each day :)

Who else is planning to/able to watch it?
Goes without saying I'm in on this. Definitely one for after hours indeed, heck I may even try and start after midnight tonight.
The specials are on the blu-ray! Episodes 20.5 and 21.5. I bet you've already watched them before without realising.
Ah thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out this time and very much hoping that is the case for my copy as well then.

6XrJTP5.png

Good to have you onboard as always sir! I shall be attending each day unless I get isekaid by truck-kun :)

I'll spend the first few episodes looking for a new avatar image as well to go with it.
Heheh who needs to watch anime if you can be in one eh? Gotta love good ol' truck-kun.

And here's a suggestion for a new avatar (I'm sure I've seen someone else use in this forum before):
SunakoKirishiki2.png
Time to bring on the Yu-Gi-Oh hairstyles and the awesome Buck-Tick singles!

Back