Rui.....i'm calling you out.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rui's in Japan, which would account for her recent absence.

Either that or she's lost the will to moderate with both Aion and CitizenGeek AWOL. It must be like being a police officer in a place where the most heinous crime in any given year is littering.

so apparently the meeting didn't got down..........

Some say, that she makes God challenge his own existance

and that if she ran in a hamster wheel, she could power england for 10 years

all we know, is they call her Rui

Haha, I'm back now. Unluckily for some my departure was merely temporary ;)

Time to go back to walloping mindless spambots whilst opening all of my shiny Japan purchases.

R

Welcome back from Japan, Rui. :)

So in summary to the before mentioned question:
Yes, we do have people coming and going here. But once you're hooked, they always come back! They are the people that bleed authority and crave anime. ;)

Rui successfully hid from me in Japan, which wasn't hard given that she had 180,000 people crammed into one exhibition center to hide within. :p

Rui said:
Haha, I'm back now. Unluckily for some my departure was merely temporary ;)

Time to go back to walloping mindless spambots whilst opening all of my shiny Japan purchases.

R

So any Touhou news from Zun?

Well being the massive Touhou fan I am...oh wait >_>;

No news, just lots of purchases. I didn't go to Comiket Day 3 as I was too lazy so I missed any chance of spotting chaos, and dodged ilmaestro as well. I'm a terrible person ;_;

R

Rui said:
I'm a terrible person ;_;

R
No Rui... Horses are terrible people...
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLL5WNnz758?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLL5WNnz758?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I read somewhere that the popularity of Touhou has risen from a mere 7 circles doing Touhou related Doujin from C65 to a massive 873 (or there abouts) from C77

anyhow thought I'd ask since I'm curios when episode 2 of that Doujin Touhou anime's gonna come out. DAMMIT 15 minutes of Suika Ibuki isn't enough

Touhou's popularity is best expressed by the fact that it has become its own "genre", of sorts. It gets "dedicated" space at Comike in the same way that works relating to Shounen Jump titles do, and entire floors dedicated to official Touhou goods in places like Toranoana, as well as taking up about as much space on their doujinshi floors as everything else put together.

Back