Rui.....i'm calling you out.

#1
Rui.

You used to be the motherly figure of AUKN, keeping Aion under control, sorting out problems/debates that got out of hand, whilst posting and talking to people.


Where've you gone? If you see this, whilst sat in lurker mode...can you come out and post more! Please don't turn into the next Paul.

Danke.
 
#2
Surely if roy was active when aion was active, then all's we need is another aion, if thats actually possible, or to get aion to come back.
 

ayase

State Alchemist
#5
AUKN loves it's women but they just don't love it back. Sure, they're into it at first, posting like there's no tomorrow... But when they find the odd little thing they don't like or they get bored of the relationship they're straight out the door.



I'm totally not bitter or anything.
 
#7
lol Jayme, your too young to understand /end ongoing joke about 12 year old.

I'm basically trying to branch out a word to those that are lurking, those who used to post more frequent and pose the question:

Where've you gone? post more! this is a community! lol
 
#8
This aint a community...
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZeYVIWz99I&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

But yes, please talk to us, lil' nymphs and gnomes... :)
 
#9
stuart-says-yes said:
Surely if roy was active when aion was active, then all's we need is another aion, if thats actually possible, or to get aion to come back.
another? we have you and Godot, you 2 are more than enough

then Otaku is in a league of his own

how Arby hasn't gone insane yet i'll never know
 
#10
Ryo Chan said:
stuart-says-yes said:
Surely if roy was active when aion was active, then all's we need is another aion, if thats actually possible, or to get aion to come back.
another? we have you and Godot, you 2 are more than enough

then Otaku is in a league of his own

how Arby hasn't gone insane yet i'll never know
I asssume he ignores the stupid stuff
 
#11
Tachi- said:
lol Jayme, your too young to understand /end ongoing joke about 12 year old.
You had an ongoing joke about me? ... Never realised.

Tachi- said:
I'm basically trying to branch out a word to those that are lurking, those who used to post more frequent and pose the question:

Where've you gone? post more! this is a community! lol
You should just say that then. The people who stay will stay, those who won't - leave. I know I've joined forums/places and forget about them, even if they look pretty.
 
#15
ayase said:
Chaz said:
This aint a community...
It's a
Golf.
Cart.
****.
Face.




*Somebody* will get that reference. Somebody will get that reference and will laugh so f*cking hard.
thought it was gotham **** face

Rui Where are you

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
 
#20
I will maybe post a bit more again. I've been a lurker a bit :p. I go through phases so at the minute I've kind of drifted away from anime and all television media really which might be why I stopped posting, but it will come back around again. Plus I've finally managed to get a job so things have all brightened up for me at the minute, that might make me start posting again.
 
Top