Overseas Rightstuf Xmas Sale 2017 | Celebrate the Bargains by getting hit by Customs!

In my experience (in Sweden), they still use Asendia for their faster shipping. It's just that Asendia partners with USPS for the faster shipping instead of SwissPost like they do with the slower shipping.
Thanks, live in Norway myself. Ordered a few times from them before, its just that I have heard so much bad about Asendia its allmoste scary.

Will try and see how it goes. Worst case I'm losing a bunch of money.

Two parcels from Right Stuf so far this sale, both over the limit, the first snuck through, the second is currently pending a charge (waiting for the grey card now), and both came via Switzerland by Ascendia.

My second order came through but no one answered the door in time. Tracking says they left a "while you were out" card but there's no card in sight. Great work there...

My first Rightstuf package is in Koln, Germany right now, was shipped through US Postal, and will mostly certainly go to Brussels now which basically means getting hit with a customs charge.

[
Any luck tracking this info down at all? The complete collection is the mega deal for today.

Wow, after customs, shipping and whatnot else. That Mega Deal comes to about £82

Regular price on Amazon us is £87.90 after shipping and no messing around having to go to the RM depot to pay fee's

"Mega Deal"

Edit: Or close to £80 on UP1USA site after shipping (Fee after credit card = £84 ish)

Almost never check the mega deal at Rightstuf as sometimes yeah there is not such a big difference compared to other shops. Either way i said "Splash" again and made a second big order. After my calculations even with customs this comes a lot cheaper than using Amazon expedited shipping or UP1. BTW Deep Discount i'm sure is customs savvy when shipping to Belgium.

• Cuticle Detective Inaba: The Complete Collection
  • Dusk Maiden of Amnesia: Complete Collection
  • Ghost Hound: Complete Collection
  • Hamatora the Animation: Complete Collection
  • Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere: Complete Collection
  • Mysterious Girlfriend X: Complete Collection
  • Psychic Detective Yakumo: Complete Collection
  • Queen's Blade Rebellion: Complete Collection
  • RE: Hamatora: Complete Collection
  • Space Brothers: Collection 1
  • Space Brothers: Collection 2
  • Space Brothers: Collection 3
  • Space Brothers: Collection 4
  • Space Brothers: Collection 5
  • Space Brothers: Collection 6
  • Space Brothers: Collection 7
  • Space Brothers: Collection 8
Guess what these are all Sentai releases :), only realised this after making the order and adding the titles in as ordered on blu-ray.com and My Movies collection application.

My second order/Christmas present also got hit for the same amount as the first package (My dad said he'd pay the fee which is nice) The boxes for these two orders were bigger than any of the ones that got through customs unscathed before so maybe there's a correlation there? Might test this out with another purchase without a bigger set in it (and grit my teeth and bear it if I get hit again)

My second order/Christmas present also got hit for the same amount as the first package (My dad said he'd pay the fee which is nice) The boxes for these two orders were bigger than any of the ones that got through customs unscathed before so maybe there's a correlation there? Might test this out with another purchase without a bigger set in it (and grit my teeth and bear it if I get hit again)

I think your playing with fire. I generally think the days of skating past customs with Rightstuf is over.

Second post (Nozomi, Ponycan, Sentai Filmworks, Sunrise, Viz Media) is up-to-date with this week's sales.

Going to update Funimation's and NIS America's list later today.

I assume this week is the last week of new sales anyway.

Back