Ridiculous avatar sizes

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
maybe best way around it is to put it into the rules about the size

and then anyone breaking it recieves a verbal warning then an official one
I've forced them to be no bigger than 150 x 150 or else, they are automatically resized.

makes everybody happy
Thanks, gov. I'll keep to that, so no more complaints from me. ;)

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:

I've forced them to be no bigger than 150 x 150 or else, they are automatically resized.

makes everybody happy

when have u ever known me to be happy chaos ;)

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:

makes everybody, but Ryo, happy
fixed

Apologies for starting off all this palaver*. 150 x 150 seems big enough for cool looking avatars without being obtrusive to other users. Ta for sorting it out AUKNmodtypepeeps.

* Blame Aion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how people have jumped on the opportunity for moving gif avatars, having seemingly been reminded of the possibility by this thread. >_>

Good God, I don't even post and people are still bitching about me; even some anal fella I don't know called Kady. ******* queers - if it isn't Geek, it's others acting like women over nothing.

My avatar, which wasn't slowing down anything when no-one is on 56k these days, looked poor. I think the new version looks much better.

...Gah, I only post on this forum out of homosexual feelings of desire I hold within for Roy. The rest of you, and your size complexes, can all go to hell.

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
The rest of you, and your size complexes, can all go to hell.

wallsize.jpg

Awww Hell No

My bad, I supplied the Cyber City avatars. They resize automatically for normal posts, but I hadn't taken the blog bar thing into account. I'll resize the image.

Cool, I didn't have to search for this thread! ^^;

I actually thought for a second Arby had done it deliberately in some sort of re-jigging of that section, then I realized it was still a link to his personal blog, not AUKN's.

Aha, ok. I see. It did do that then. It's weird since when i look at it on the forums in general, it looks fine, then i update my blog, i thought it would be the same. Obviously not, i'll change my avatar, that wasn't exactly planned >.>

Back