Re:ZERO's Video Quality in UK/US discs Discussion

thedoctor2016

Baka Ranger
The actual JP BD is vastly superior to the CR stream. And CR split ep 1 into 2 parts that just annoyed me when it’s obviously written to be 48 mins

D1tchd1gger

Railgun
The actual JP BD is vastly superior to the CR stream. And CR split ep 1 into 2 parts that just annoyed me when it’s obviously written to be 48 mins
Yes, but we're talking AL/FUNI (unless the JP is English friendly?)
And something annoy you, never! Just press the skip to next button at the end, before the ED (if it has one, I would check but Crunchyroll is playing up again 😠)

thedoctor2016

Baka Ranger
Was No ED, and i was and still am confused why they split it when other shows Fate springs to mind had the double length eps listed as just one stream

HWR

Himouto
Who knows, AL licensed the series back in 2016 iirc and we haven’t heard much since (unless it was lost and I missed that piece of news.)

Professor Who

School Idol
Nowhere. FUNi did an iTunes release of the broadcast version (without the extended episode, and general animation fixes), but that's it.

Also, yeah. Part 2 quality still is far away from what I'd consider acceptable. If Part 1 is a 1/10, Part 2 is like a 2.5 or 3/10 in terms of PQ.

Scavenger

Student Council President