PS3 and 360

Xbox - Mollfie

but I only have a trial gold account for a month, after that I won't have one cos I'm not paying for it lol but feel free to add me anyway

Rui said:
Just to be confusing I have a fully hardware backwards compatible PS3 :)

It's a 20GB JP model with no wireless connectivity or card slots. It's also 120GB now since I swapped out the disk...
Hmm... that will also play region A Blu's won't it. I've been seriously looking at the HK models (it's time I stopped importing and just moved to Hong Kong really) plus having a white PS3 would be pretty cool... 8)

...watch them bring a white one out here the day after I import one.

ayase said:
Hmm... that will also play region A Blu's won't it. I've been seriously looking at the HK models (it's time I stopped importing and just moved to Hong Kong really) plus having a white PS3 would be pretty cool... 8)

Yep, plays US and Japanese blu-ray which was a major selling point for me. One mildly irritating thing is not being able to play my mountain of R1s but I have a great standalone for that anyway (my PS2 was imported too so this is not a new problem).

The only major concern is the warranty; mine's been perfectly fine ever since launch but it's always a gamble!

R

psn: pn3b0y

anyone got mercs 2 im getting annoyed at the level of people who come on a game with me and get near the end of a mission and get it canceled

PSN: ayase85

Make sure to remind me who you are though, I've not got the best of memories when it comes to usernames.

Oh, and if you're reading Tach, this thread could do with a better title. I didn't realise it was the code thread you were referring to yesterday, it just looks like a console war thread from the outside. ;)

Tachi- said:
Urgh, both Ryo and black are wrong.

The ONLY ps3 that has backward compatability is the 60gb they usually buy second hand (you can't buy new anymore-discontinued series)

The 80gb is the SAME specs as the 40gb series....exactly the same...minus the extra 40gb you get from buying the 80gb series....40 and 80gb series....cost the SAME!

Thankfully i managed to grab a second hand 60gb some months ago with my last uni loan so i can play most of the ps3 library and i also have a pointless card reader on the front.

Back