PS3 and 360

gt- Shock Combo

(previously it was Gekko Go but i got rrod'd and i bought all my stuff on the shock account so i use that one now)

BTW, I don't accept friend requests out of the blue so I automatically reject requests without me being asked first. I like to be asked so that I know who I'm accepting. Please do so by private message, XBox Live message or email.

I keep going to make a PSN account, But I have no idea for a name.. All the reasonable ones are taken. I even tried Shichibukai for size and that failed, as well. ;/ I would just do the whole Jamie underscore a random set of numbers, except I'm never happy with a random set of numbers in a username.

Any recommendations?

I've literally spent hours trying out names, and nothing has been accepted. I hate things like this.

Jayme said:
I keep going to make a PSN account, But I have no idea for a name.. All the reasonable ones are taken. I even tried Shichibukai for size and that failed, as well. ;/ I would just do the whole Jamie underscore a random set of numbers, except I'm never happy with a random set of numbers in a username.

Any recommendations?

I've literally spent hours trying out names, and nothing has been accepted. I hate things like this.

You could also put 2nd after the original choice :D

Jayme said:

Any recommendations?

Normally I just add things to the name, such as kun, etc. Also, you could try swapping words around. Here's a couple of ideas I just came up with in a minute:

Jaymekun
Jaymeukn
Jaymeaukn
Jayme-o
J-me
Etc...

Mine are quite bad, I'm bad with thinking up names :3

Sadly, I've tried half of them. Haha. I will make a PSN account at some point, I'm enjoying games non-online, for the time being. That is - Whenever I am bothered to play a console, which is rarely.

Back