ps3 80gb specs

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
Yeah it'll be a while before they redesign the whole thing, a couple of years at least before we see a PSthree (in the similiar vein as we saw the PSone and the slim line PS2)

Im awaiting the pun intended PSE or the PSCHUNKY

PSToaster
PSgrill

pneboy said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
Yeah it'll be a while before they redesign the whole thing, a couple of years at least before we see a PSthree (in the similiar vein as we saw the PSone and the slim line PS2)

Im awaiting the pun intended PSE or the PSCHUNKY

PSToaster
PSgrill

:lol: oh yeah in reply to your question on the 8 holes, their for the bases you can buy, small blocks on the base slot into them holes to keep them together

what is the release date of this expensive toaster
play.com have 22nd i read somewhere 26th
im a bit weary of play.com release dates

pneboy said:
they also lie because its not ps2 compatible and it has 2 usb

where did they lie?
they stated it themselves that it is not ps2 compatable and it only has 2 USB ports....

The PlayStation 3 80GB model does NOT feature:

* Backwards Compatibility with PS2 Games
* Memory Stick Card Readers
* SACD Playback
* Ethernet Cable
* 4 USB Ports, (The PS3 80GB model features 2)

:?

Ninja Boy! said:
pneboy said:

where did they lie?
they stated it themselves that it is not ps2 compatable and it only has 2 USB ports....

* SACD Playback
* Ethernet Cable

Owned.

Spyro201 said:
Ninja Boy! said:
pneboy said:

where did they lie?

* SACD Playback
* Ethernet Cable

Owned.

lol I see what you did there :wink: Actually the whole thing of putting Backwards compatable in and then taking it away again has always confused me with sony, i mean yeah most people who buy a PS3 will probably already own a PS2 but why bother taking it out?

pneboy said:
i went in gamestation and the guy at the counter said its gonna be exactly the same as the 40gb model except for the HDMI will be in this one, ive seen pictures of the ps3 40gb and it only has the power plug,av socket,ethernet cable and some weird socket thats like one on my hi-fi which has a light coming out of it
The pictures were wrong them...my 40GB runs through HDMI.

The Aaron said:
pneboy said:
i went in gamestation and the guy at the counter said its gonna be exactly the same as the 40gb model except for the HDMI will be in this one, ive seen pictures of the ps3 40gb and it only has the power plug,av socket,ethernet cable and some weird socket thats like one on my hi-fi which has a light coming out of it
The pictures were wrong them...my 40GB runs through HDMI.

Ditto.

60Gb ps3 is the king of the series :p
to be honest the 80Gb *should* of had everything the 60Gig had at the very least, the 40gig was cheaper BECAUSE it didn't have all the feats the 60Gb did so by simple reasoning you'd of thought 80gig.....its gotta be as expensive as the 60gb at its peak price or maybe just after but no, its cheap with a higher mem..therefore cancelling out the 40gb, it just doesn't make sense....maybe its a sales technique "well sell them more memory for the same price and specs of the 40gig model and they'll snap it up because of the 40gb memory" urgh i question sony sometimes :/

BlackWolf said:
McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:
:p I'm sorry but after buying the wii for only £179 i've got it into my head that all consoles should cost £250 at most...and Sony are almost there :lol:

I bought my PS3 (40Gb model) with 4 games, 2 controllers, Hi-def cable, and blu-ray dvd, all cables and remote and it only cost me £260 so you can get some real bargains out there if you search - plus full 12 year warranty

now that is a good deal :eek: where on earth did you find that?

Local newspaper, guy have bought it a week before and then crashed his car so needed to fix it up, had to sell the PS3 quick and luckily no one else had phoned him as they all assumed at that price it would have sold already.

i sold two of the games as soon as I picked it up (FIFA and Boxing) and bought myself GTA4 and Gran Turismo Prologue

Back