ps3 80gb specs

thanks for the help everyone

now to think of 2 games to get
my choices are
MGS 4
drake's uncharted

anyone suggest any games better than these, please no gta IV ive completed it on 360

No problem, love talking about technology, could do it all day ^_^

drake's uncharted......not saying much but to me the demo was a rubbish attempt at tomb raider and i didn't really enjoy it, traditional shoot and evade whilst searching and figuring out puzzles...

each to their own so dont listen to me too much, if you like it then go for it :thumb:
rainbow six vegas 2 was a good game, short but good.
assasins creed was a brilliantly graphics game but the story lacks depth, the 2nd game is out soon so keep your eyes peeled,
Warhawk is a great online game but id hold out if i were you, there's a game like warhawk out in the upcoming months that has 60 players on one map (according to my friend ben)
the second resistance fall of man is out soon too.
bioshock due to be released in upcoming months too.
if you like strategy games i recommend Civilization revolution, each level can take a ice age to complete :p
Grid looks like a great driving game, might invest in buying that myself.
dbz burst limit has had okay reviews from my friends saying its fun to play and is good graphics.

if i think of anymore i'll let you know.

Are you after games that are just exclusive to the PS3 or that are multiformat that you don't have? If that's the case then i would suggest Devil May Cry 4, more games are coming in the future mind, like the newest Kingdom Hearts games, LittleBigPlanet, Reistance 2, Killzone 2 Final Fantasy XIII (+spin offs)

BlackWolf said:
Are you after games that are just exclusive to the PS3 or that are multiformat that you don't have? If that's the case then i would suggest Devil May Cry 4, more games are coming in the future mind, like the newest Kingdom Hearts games, LittleBigPlanet, Reistance 2, Killzone 2 Final Fantasy XIII (+spin offs)

HOW DID I MISS THESE :eek:
*ashamed*

pneboy said:
i heard there was one on the bottom (if its stood up)

Nope. a fan on the bottom would be pointless anyway lol it'd just suck the air from the surface its sat on and bugger the console up. off the top of my head theres onle one on the back and vents on the top when its stood up.

pneboy said:
now to think of 2 games to get
my choices are
MGS 4
drake's uncharted

those are perfect choices imo....heck the only reason i bought a ps3 was for MGS4....
i just started playing Drake yesterday and its a really fun and enjoyable game...and the script seems to be something youd expect from a hollywood summer blockbuster film....real good voice acting.

Tachi- said:
pneboy said:

Nope. a fan on the bottom would be pointless anyway lol it'd just suck the air from the surface its sat on and bugger the console up. off the top of my head theres onle one on the back and vents on the top when its stood up.

is there anywhere that has a 3D model of it like carphone warehouse websites have for phones (at least i think they still do

pneboy said:
Tachi- said:
pneboy said:

is there anywhere that has a 3D model of it like carphone warehouse websites have for phones (at least i think they still do

Gimme 20 secs

http://www.3dvia.com/Phong/media/8DC7B18395A7B98B

OR
thats the top (on the right)
nevover-ps3-screen-08-14.jpg

from behind
playstation-ps3-1A.jpg

Yeah it'll be a while before they redesign the whole thing, a couple of years at least before we see a PSthree (in the similiar vein as we saw the PSone and the slim line PS2)

BlackWolf said:
Yeah it'll be a while before they redesign the whole thing, a couple of years at least before we see a PSthree (in the similiar vein as we saw the PSone and the slim line PS2)

Im awaiting the pun intended PSE or the PSCHUNKY

Back