ps3 80gb specs

I think its pretty much the same specs as the others except the Harddrive has been changed again, meaing all the others will probably stop being sold apart from this one, the price is getting better but i'm going to hold out a little longer.

BlackWolf said:
I think its pretty much the same specs as the others except the Harddrive has been changed again, meaing all the others will probably stop being sold apart from this one, the price is getting better but i'm going to hold out a little longer.

2 words.

Tight Ass

:lol:

:p I'm sorry but after buying the wii for only £179 i've got it into my head that all consoles should cost £250 at most...and Sony are almost there :lol:

BlackWolf said:
:p I'm sorry but after buying the wii for only £179 i've got it into my head that all consoles should cost £250 at most...and Sony are almost there :lol:

Same 2 words :lol:

The wii is overall lame, thats why its cheap :p

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

Same 2 words :lol:

The wii is overall lame, thats why its cheap :p

yeah that's why its been selling like hotcakes and each console sold nets Nintendo a profit unlike the others which make a loss :p but that's besides the point now, there's nothing wrong with waiting for a better deal, its like watiing for a version of Vista to come out that isn't buggy as hell

BlackWolf said:

I bought my PS3 (40Gb model) with 4 games, 2 controllers, Hi-def cable, and blu-ray dvd, all cables and remote and it only cost me £260 so you can get some real bargains out there if you search - plus full 12 year warranty

McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:

I bought my PS3 (40Gb model) with 4 games, 2 controllers, Hi-def cable, and blu-ray dvd, all cables and remote and it only cost me £260 so you can get some real bargains out there if you search - plus full 12 year warranty

now that is a good deal :eek: where on earth did you find that?

McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:

How/Where the F- did you find that?! o_O... cheapest I've seen, is 300 pounds on it's own!

McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:

You rock :lol:

i went in gamestation and the guy at the counter said its gonna be exactly the same as the 40gb model except for the HDMI will be in this one, ive seen pictures of the ps3 40gb and it only has the power plug,av socket,ethernet cable and some weird socket thats like one on my hi-fi which has a light coming out of it
i wish the still sold the one with usb and hdmi brand new i really need the usb's so i can download the updates and play games in glorious HD and blu-ray aswell

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:

How/Where the F- did you find that?! o_O... cheapest I've seen, is 300 pounds on it's own!
Do they still have them?!?!? 12 years or warranty? WTF....

chaos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:

I presume he meant 12 *month* warranty, but I don't know...
Sony seriously need to stop pissing people about with these different models. Why not give people a choice of what model they buy, like the Xbox? Removing the 60gig from sale struck me as one of the most backward marketing decisions ever.

ayase said:
chaos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:

I presume he meant 12 *month* warranty, but I don't know...
Sony seriously need to stop pissing people about with these different models. Why not give people a choice of what model they buy, like the Xbox? Removing the 60gig from sale struck me as one of the most backward marketing decisions ever.

Come to think of it aren't they suposed to be removing another with the release of the 80 gig?

BlackWolf said:
Come to think of it aren't they suposed to be removing another with the release of the 80 gig?
Well if the new 80gig is going to cost £300...
And the 40gig currently costs £300...
I think we can say goodbye to the 40gig model.

:lol: well, the 40Gb was always a shadow of the 60Gb in my eyes,Take a look at this table, will clear things up thats the specs for the models,

Altho me and my friend ben have found a major loophole in the prices.
If you buy a 40Gb ps3 (can pick these up for £200-£300), and buy a 120Gb hardrive (which can be bough in argos, CEX, and most computer stores for roughly£80-£100) then you can switch the hardrives and have a brilliant system ^_^

Anywho, i'd recommend anyone getting a PS3 for "Home" which is expected to put Xbox Lives community to ruins.

Tachi- said:
:lol: well, the 40Gb was always a shadow of the 60Gb in my eyes,Take a look at this table, will clear things up thats the specs for the models,

Altho me and my friend ben have found a major loophole in the prices.
If you buy a 40Gb ps3 (can pick these up for £200-£300), and buy a 120Gb hardrive (which can be bough in argos, CEX, and most computer stores for roughly£80-£100) then you can switch the hardrives and have a brilliant system ^_^

Anywho, i'd recommend anyone getting a PS3 for "Home" which is expected to put Xbox Lives community to ruins.

u trust our/Argos HD's?

your brave

Back