Post your Monthly Manga Haul

Here's my November haul:
manga-haul-november.png
A bit less than I'd normally buy in a month, but that's also good for a change. Of the above I've only read Komi so far, so my backlog continues to grow šŸ˜

Was also under the impression I had vol 2 of Syrup, but checking my spreadsheets and digging through boxes reveals that I only have vol 1 and now also vol 3. Since it's an anthology I assume it doesn't hurt reading them out of order, though last time I did that with Ć©clair there were a couple of authors who created consecutive stories that build upon each other. Does anyone know if that's the case with Syrup as well?

Parasite in Love - vol 1 (German)
Forever Girls (German)
MƤdchen X MƤdchen (German)
Boy's Abyss - vol 2 (German)
Don't Toy With me, Miss Nagatoro - vol 7 (English)
Komi Can't Communicate - vol 14 (English)
Syrup - vol 3 (English)
Kakegurui - vol 13 (English)

Here we go:
Hopefully you can read them all, it would be quite the job to right the list out!
Screenshot_20211130-173359.pngScreenshot_20211130-173417.pngScreenshot_20211130-173436.pngScreenshot_20211130-173446.pngIMG_20211130_174134.jpg

I also ordered Ping-Pong from Wordery, but they haven't shown. More worryingly they aren't listed in my orders. I'll wait for a little bit (post might be slowing down by now) and chase them up.

Does anyone know if that's the case with Syrup as well?
Just checked my posts in the "What manga you reading" thread and you're fine.

Love to see everyone's hauls as always! November was a really heavy month for me, clocking in at over 75 manga... It did NOT feel like that many. However many of them were very great deals, a whole chunk cost Ā£2 or less each.

BEeM9Ew.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card 1-3
Kobato 1-3
Napping Princess 2
Cross Game 1
Inuyasha 1-2
Nijigahara Holograph
Sweat and Soap 1
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World 1
The One I Love (Romance Anthology by CLAMP)
My Love Mix-Up 1
Young Miss Holmes Omnibus 1
Red Riding Hood and the Big Sad Wolf 1
Honey So Sweet 1
Komi Can't Communicate 1 (Finally!)
Otomen 2,3,5,7,8,9,10 (Only paid Ā£1.40 per book for this lot, just need to fill in some gaps)
Takane & Hana 12
Butterflies, Flowers 1-5
Alice & Zoroku 1-3
Oreimo 2,4
A Witch's Printing Office 2
LDK 1
Days on Fes 1
One Pound Gospel 1
Otome Mania 2
Mint Chocolate 1
Stepping on Roses 6
Hot Gimmick 3-5
Vampire Knight 1
Yugioh 5Ds 1,3,5,6
Yakuza Lover 2
Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro 2
Rent a Girlfriend 1
When Will Ayumu Make His Move? 1
Daytime Shooting Star 2-5
My Dress Up Darling 1-4
Secret XXX
A Tropical Fish Yearns For Snow 2-3
Kiruru Kill Me 1
Incurable Case of Love 3
Water Dragon's Bride 4
Everyone's Getting Married 1
Little Witch Academia 2
Tale of Genji 1-3 (Bilingual with English + Japanese)
Ten Count 3

Wanted to tidy up all the books I've read this month, so monthly haul time! If any post arrives today it's just getting counted for January instead

First up the physical arrivals, being Christmas and all there is more than usual. :cool:Monthly haul print december .jpeg
Top to bottom, left pile and then right:

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs volume 2 (LN)
Mars Red volume 1
The Two Lions
The Savior's Book CafƩ Story in Another World vol 1
Bloom into You volume 8
Queen's Quality volume 13
How Do We Relationship volume 4
Takane & Hana volume 7
Natsume's Book of Friends volume 4-5
Takane & Hana volume 6
Cells at Work Code Black volumes 4-5
Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer) volume 4 (LN)
Last Round Arthurs volume 4 (LN)
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level volumes 7-8 (LN)
Toradora volumes 4-5 (LN)
Fullmetal Alchemist Full Metal Edition volume 15

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town volume 5
A School Frozen in Time volume 4
Noragami volume 23
Bungo Stray Dogs Beast volume 2
Pretty Boy Detective Club volume 2
Bond and Book: The Devotion of the Surgery Room (LN)
The Undead King's Reign of PEace volume 1 (LN)
The Splendid Work of a Monster Maid volume 1
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 18
I Am a Cat Barista volume 1
Banished from the Hero's Party I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside volume 4 (LN)
Beauty and the Feast volume 2
Sweat and Soap volume 9
The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend volume 1 (LN)
The Executioner and Her Way of Life volume 3 (LN)
Magical Explorer volume 1 (LN)
Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl volume 6 (LN)
Rent-A-(Really-Shy!)-Girlfriend volume 1

The book in the middle there is Aidalro Illustrations artbook for Toilet-bound Hanako-kun, which is a beautiful collection of art from the series. šŸ„° Also my parents bought me volume 8 of Bloom Into You and not 7, so that's going to have to sit there a little bit before I can read it...

Then onto digital...
Monthly haul december digital.jpeg
That's My Atypical Girl volume 3
Kieta Hatsukoi volumes 2-7 (released by Viz as My Love Mix-Up)
Our Bodies, Entwining, Entwined volume 2
With a Dog and a Cat, Every Day is Fun volume 6
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? volume 11 (LN)
xxxHolic: re volume 1
Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai volume 1

I had a coupon for Bookwalker so I went all-in on Kieta Hatsukoi, especially after hearing the translation has been a bit subpar in English. I started watching the drama for it on Viki too, so that also drove my purchase. Not finished xxxHolic yet, but the first vol was free so thought there was no harm in grabbing it.

Time for my December haul! I counted 85 volumes here.
Oh boy, my hauls just seem to get bigger and bigger... I'm not really trying to, it just keeps happening. I'm hoping to downscale my monthly hauls in 2022 because I simply don't have space to keep going at this pace but at the moment it does feel a little bit like a rush to collect everything I want while I can find it at good prices/available at all. And of course, doing my part supporting new titles too.

ncSWrOr.jpg

ALL of the hardbacks on the left were 50% off at Waterstones during their hardbacks sale, and I also had a Ā£10 credit on my account so I got a super nice discount on those.

No Longer Human
Fist of the North Star 1-2
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable 5-9
Mysterious Girlfriend X 2,3,4,6
Cross Game 2,3,4,5,8 (Pretty sure I also got 6 and just misplaced it, 7 is on the way so my set should be complete)
Takane & Hana 11,14,17 (Almost complete, just need the newest final volume to arrive)
Midnight Secretary 3,5,6,7 (Complete)
Alice & Zoroku 4-5
Cutie & The Beast 1-2
Incureable Case Of Love 4-7 (Complete)
BL Metamorphosis 1-4
Quintessential Quintuplets 1
Now Loading
Laid Back Camp 1
Pink
Oh My Goddess 1-3
Toppu GP 1
My Senpai is Annoying 1,3,4
Summit of the Gods 1-5 (Complete and one of the greatest, most underrated mangas I've ever read)
Gal Gohan 1,2,5,6,7,8
Butterflies, Flowers 6,8
Itazura Na Kiss 1
Millenium Snow omnibus 1
Genshiken omnibus 1
Kare Kano 1-4
I'm The Villainess so I'm Taming the Final Boss 1
Who Wants To Marry A Billionaire? 1
The Savior's Book Cafe In Another World 1
A Tropical Fish Yearns For Snow 1
Jealousy 1
Angelic Layer 1-2
Komi Can't Communicate 5
The Name Of The Flower 1,3
Great Priest Imhotep 1
Absolute Boyfriend 4,6 (Complete)
Harlequin Pink - Bachelor Prince, Girl in a Million, Response, Never Kiss a Stranger
Mint Chocolate 2

I'm not sure if posting my videos is or isn't welcome, so please feel free to (gently and kindly) let me know otherwise if so, but I always feel like my hauls I post here are rather lackluster compared to the ones I post over on YouTube since I can only convey so much with a photo and admittedly already way too long text description. I give my thoughts and show the volumes properly here, if anyone would like a deeper look at one of my hauls.

(Would like to add that I don't make any kind of revenue from this, I just want to share with other manga readers so that they might find something new or interesting)

I'm not sure if posting my videos is or isn't welcome, so please feel free to (gently and kindly) let me know otherwise if so, but I always feel like my hauls I post here are rather lackluster compared to the ones I post over on YouTube since I can only convey so much with a photo and admittedly already way too long text description. I give my thoughts and show the volumes properly here, if anyone would like a deeper look at one of my hauls.

(Would like to add that I don't make any kind of revenue from this, I just want to share with other manga readers so that they might find something new or interesting)

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't be welcome and I for one do enjoy your videos. :)

@setokaiba

Nice Fukumaru plush! I picked up BL Metamorphosis after reading your thoughts on it and it's been wonderful. :)

Great haul/video as always.
I love Fukumaru! It's a shame I don't have the newer volumes of that manga yet though... but I also loved the j-drama, which was what lead me to buy the plush.
And thank you, I'm so glad to hear you've been enjoying BL Metamorphosis! It's so wholesome and heartwarming.

If I ever post a haul photo I wanna include my MIffy Sanrio scarf in it somehow since you put your awesomely cute Pusheen blanket in yours @setokaiba! (I got the scarf today!) :)

I don't really know if I'll buy any more manga this month but I did buy the following at Waterstones yesterday as my birthday was on the 8th of January so I've been treating myself a bit:

I Hear the Sunspot - Yuki Fumino
My Love Mix-Up! Vol. 1 - Aruko, Wataru Hinekure
No. 5 Vol. 1 - Taiyo Matsumoto
On A Sunbeam - Tillie Walden (not manga, but looks to be an absolutely beautiful graphic novel) :)

If I ever post a haul photo I wanna include my MIffy Sanrio scarf in it somehow since you put your awesomely cute Pusheen blanket in yours @setokaiba! (I got the scarf today!) :)

I don't really know if I'll buy any more manga this month but I did buy the following at Waterstones yesterday as my birthday was on the 8th of January so I've been treating myself a bit:

I Hear the Sunspot - Yuki Fumino
My Love Mix-Up! Vol. 1 - Aruko, Wataru Hinekure
No. 5 Vol. 1 - Taiyo Matsumoto
On A Sunbeam - Tillie Walden (not manga, but looks to be an absolutely beautiful graphic novel) :)
I would totally love to see that! And those are great choices, I really want to pick up I Hear The Sunspot. I actually saw Limit 1 in Waterstones recently myself, almost bought it but when I read the back I couldn't tell if it was the start or not haha. Happy late birthday btw!

I would totally love to see that! And those are great choices, I really want to pick up I Hear The Sunspot. I actually saw Limit 1 in Waterstones recently myself, almost bought it but when I read the back I couldn't tell if it was the start or not haha. Happy late birthday btw!

Limit is the second sequel series. I think it goes I Hear the Sunspot > I Hear the Sunspot: Theory of Happiness > I Hear the Sunspot Limit > and then there is another one running in Japan atm which is currently unlicensed (although I can't see it not being picked up in the future).

Limit is the second sequel series. I think it goes I Hear the Sunspot > I Hear the Sunspot: Theory of Happiness > I Hear the Sunspot Limit > and then there is another one running in Japan atm which is currently unlicensed (although I can't see it not being picked up in the future).
Wow that's slightly confusing haha but thanks so much for clarifying!!

Me at the start of the month: Well, whatever happens, I'm sure I won't end up with more books than Christmas.
January 2022: šŸ˜Ž

Somehow this month I've ended up with 89 books and even though 51 of these came from a big package I'd saved up for from a friend, I still seem to have bought/had a lot arrive. The backlog is mighty lol. Anyways here's what I've gotten this month!

Digital haul:
Digital Haul January 2022.png
Left to right, top to bottom:
Isekai Anime Koubou volume 3 (JP)
Kasane and Subaru chapters 1-3 (JP) - Couldn't resist picking up the first chapters for the new series from the Sweat and Soap author!
Those Not-So-Sweet Boys volume 5
Tesla Note volume 2
Yamada Kintetsu Tanpenshuu: Zengun Funtou! (JP) - A short story collection from the Sweat and Soap author.
Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest volume 8
Yet, You Are So Sweet volume 5
Higehiro volume 1 Part 1 - If you've been reading my coverage on the site you'll know why I picked this one up...
Daily Report About My Witch Senpai volume 1
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World volume 2

Physical arrivals/purchases:
Physical haul January 2022.jpeg
Left to right, top to bottom:
Citrus volume 1-2 (JP)
Mou Tamago was Korosanai (JP)
Junjou Drop (JP)
Sofure Buka! (JP)
The Night is Short, Walk on Girl volumes 1-5 (JP) - Surprised this one never got licensed in English given the film and novel were.
Hyouka volumes 1-13 (JP) - Again, surprised this one never got picked up but I'm certainly not going to hold out longer waiting for it...
Tokyo Babylon volumes 1-5 (JP)
Usotoki Rhetoric volumes 1-10 (JP)
Shonen Note volumes 1-8 (JP)
My Next Life as a Villainess Side Story: On the Verge of Doom! volume 1
Snow White with the Red Hair volume 17
Vampire Dormitory volume 1
My Hero Academia: Team Up Missions volume 2
The Delinquent Housewife volume 4
Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun volume 12
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest volume 9
Bloom Into You volume 7
My Isekai Life volume 1
The Apothecary Diaries volume 1
The Delinquent Housewife volume 3
Seraph of the End: Guren Ichinose: Resurrection at Ninten volume 1 (LN)
Sword Art Online Progressive volume 7
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki volume 7
Boys Run the Riot volume 4
A Man & His Cat volume 5
Sweat and Soap volume 10
My Happy Marriage volume 1 (LN)
You Call That Service? volume 5 (LN)
Spy Classroom volume 2 (LN)
Bungo Stray Dogs volume 7 (LN)
Magus of the Library volume 5
Cross-Dressing Villainess Cecilia Sylvie volume 1 (LN)
Unnamed Memory volume 4 (LN)
Sabikui Bisco volume 1
Torture Princess volume 7.5 (LN)
Reign of the Seven Spellblades volume 4 (LN)
Hitorijime Boyfriend
Hitorijime My Hero volume 11
My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, as I Expected volumes 6.5, 10.5, 10-12 (LN)

There is a lot of reading in my future ahahaha. At least the releases for next month look quiet? šŸ˜…

I'm really late but I didn't forget to post my January haul! Just had a kind of crazy February.
I'm trying to tone down my manga purchases... it might not look like it, since my haul is still huge, but it's less than last month so I'll try and continue that trend.
As much as I LOVE growing my personal library, space is becoming an issue fast ;_;

274293111_1065299860713950_6744809237762234058_n.jpg

Takane & Hana volume 18 limited edition with bonus booklet (Complete! This is one of my favourite series ever I will also be getting the regular edition for the alternate cover, had to grab this one first for the bonus content)
Gal Gohan 3-4
The Apothecary Diaries 1-2
Miriya & Marie
BL Fans Love My Brother
Replay
Bloom Into You 1
JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World 2
Hot Gimmick 1, 6, 7
After the Rain 1-2
Cross Game 7
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 3
Genshiken Omnibus 2-3 (Complete)
Emma 2, 4, 5
Fall in Love Like a Comic 1-2
Miss Me?
Just a Girl (1? I really can't tell if this is a one shot or not because it's numbered but volume 2 doesn't appear to exist)
Socrates in Love
Ultimate Venus 1
Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch 1
Pretear 1
Backstage Prince 1
My Senpai is Annoying 2, 5
Demon Love Spell 1-6 (Complete)
B.O.D.Y 1-10 (Complete)
Sweat and Soap 2
Waiting for Spring 1
Nights
Finder 1-2
Ciguatera 1
Kare First Love 1-10 (Complete)

In conclusion, I got a surprising amount of one shots (normally not something I go for) and a lot of cheap shoujo. Romances continue to reign supreme in my collection hehe but this one is even more biased than usual with almost every title having a romance element.
Also, I love seeing everyone else's hauls! I'm impressed at how some of you guys seem very up to date on recent titles. I'm falling behind on almost all of them since I jumped back into the hobby not so long ago but it's always nice to read stuff as it releases so hopefully I'll get there.

Just a Girl
MAL says 2 with 6 chapters:

MAL says 2 with 6 chapters:
Thank you! I was able to find a Goodreads listing for it here thanks to your help. Just a Girl, Book 2

Back