Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

ilmaestro said:
Hah, yeah, "at least once" would be a good start for me. Although I still have plenty of purchased-brand-new-never-been-in-console video games to play, too, so I don't think I expect to get around to everything any time soon. >_>

Oh ditto, very ditto. I just buy things I know I will enjoy watching or playing, without giving any thought to whether I'll ever actually get around to doing so. ^^;

Room is abit of a mess on the desk side. so i decided to clean it up....alot. Looks much better :)

This is my collection, its segmented and lives in various places.

Yeah……. Deathnote was the third manga series I picked up. Sadly my local waterstones never seemed to have #2 or #8, I'll get them eventually but at that point I'll pick up battle club and battle vixens again. (poor battle vixens)

Mutsumi said:
ilmaestro said:
Hah, yeah, "at least once" would be a good start for me. Although I still have plenty of purchased-brand-new-never-been-in-console video games to play, too, so I don't think I expect to get around to everything any time soon. >_>

Oh ditto, very ditto. I just buy things I know I will enjoy watching or playing, without giving any thought to whether I'll ever actually get around to doing so. ^^;

I could never do that. I always have to have watched them at least once, if only for the sake of checking the damn thing works :p

Sparrowsabre7 said:
I could never do that. I always have to have watched them at least once, if only for the sake of checking the damn thing works :p
It's just occurred to me that my entire DVD collection might not be working...

I've got immense gaps in some manga series that I've never got around to filling since I've seen the anime anyway.
I'm amazed by how much your PC looks like a laptop once you clean all the dust off it :p

Shiroi Hane said:
I've got immense gaps in some manga series that I've never got around to filling since I've seen the anime anyway.
I'm amazed by how much your PC looks like a laptop once you clean all the dust off it :p

lol that pc is now in the spare room, i don't provide local bands with logo's/tshirt prints/badges and album cover art anymore, so that pc (which is full of imaging software) is useless to me now. Hence why the laptop now has its own desk :p

The added space will also come in useful, i can now put up another shelf and distribute anime around my room some more.

:(

I have a grand total of 19 discs, (counting my discs>boxes :p ), probably not worth a photo!

Very nice collections though!

Mine is starting to build up these past two years, this is the majority of my collection:

srf5.jpg

yebo.jpg

a0ow.jpg

Just my One Piece stuff.

23032011086.jpg

Jp Volumes, Data book Red, Blue, Yellow, Wanted!, Volume 0, Viz Vol 1-15, Log books 1-4, 3 SW PoPs, 3 Mild PoPs, 4 WFC, 2 mini big heads, 3 Phone straps. 3 clear Files

23032011087.jpg

3 Latest JP volumes, Strong World LE Bluray, Music OST's, Viz Vol 16-30, Logs 5-8, 3 SW PoPs, 3 Mild Pops, 3 Clear files

23032011088.jpg

Viz Volumes 31-43, Logs 9+10, Animation Log, Color walks 1-5 [Missing 3] Strong World Art Book. 2 SW PoPs, 1 Mild, 3 clear files

23032011089.jpg

Viz Volume 44-55, Grand Adventure Pop up book, JP Jump issue [1st timeskip chap], American Jump [Cross Epoch], Strong World Pia, 2 JP mags with Luffy on the cover, Movie Programs for Movies 1,2,3,5,7,10, 2 DBxOP models, 6 Mugiwara Theatre PoPs, 1 Mild Pop.

~ Not in Pics. All the funimation dvds to date along with dvd/bd for movie 8, Unlimited Adventure/Cruise1+2, Wallscroll, Data Book Green, 16 Movie Chirashis, Strong world Poster,

Decided to stop getting PoPs now. Need to pick up the Nami SW one and mayb get the Ace and Shanks SW ones. But i wanna start getting the WCF's top pic. Luffy Zoro and Sanji look really good for something so small.

I find it hilarious that you seem to have the exact same display cabinet as we do, as well as the same bookcases.

We're short on some POP Milds though :)

R

I mainly collect anime and manga though I do have some models. Been collecting for over a decade though I have sold at least twice as much than is shown on to others, I only keep what I really like :)

100_0075.jpg

100_0086.jpg

Untitled.png

100_0088.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0090.jpg

Back