Popular US voice actor(s) are accused of showering underaged fans with unwanted affection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea by making the people who got him sacked out of work šŸ¤£ seriously though mob mentality on Twitter making someone unemployable? Watch this space

I hope he loses. As the mob mentality Iā€™ve seen in my eyes is more supportive of him and I donā€™t like either sides atm. Also rooster teeth sacked him first so I have no idea why he is after Funimation probably Cos they have that Sony money.

Reactions: WMD
I hope Vic wins. Justice is done in court not by twitter's #metoo meme mob mentality.

Justice is done in court
I hope Vic wins
Is that not a slightly contradictory attitude? If you believe in justice, should you not just hope the outcome reflects whatever the court determines to be the truth? If you're already hoping for a particular outcome before any evidence is presented, can you really claim to be interested in justice?

Reactions: Rui
Is that not a slightly contradictory attitude? If you believe in justice, should you not just hope the outcome reflects whatever the court determines to be the truth? If you're already hoping for a particular outcome before any evidence is presented, can you really claim to be interested in justice?
Oh but I am. I'm only hoping he wins so all the little twitter judges that use unverifiable (at this moment) evidence from said social media can finally shut up about it, and learn a thing or two about how justice is actually carried out.

Yeah, so on that note I'm going to lock this unless anyone can give me a good reason not to. Contrarian ad hominems against entire communities have no greater relationship to justice than the other side of the argument and this is clearly not going in a productive direction.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back