Pokémon Black & White

Rena Ryuugu said:
Godot said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
I don't mind what you give me for a Zorua as I can easily brred them :)

Aw thank you. How do I find my friend code thing so I can add you?

You know the Pal Pad key item, if you use it and then choose the last one down, you get your friend code :)

My friend code is: 3095 6277 8406

Thanks!

Mine is: 1850 0866 9226

@Stu: I second what Lupus says. A whole new set of Pokemon makes it a very fresh experience. Also, some of the Pokemon you meet early on actually stand up to stay strong 'till the end of the game - which as (I think) Lupus mentioned earlier is why everyones a little bit late evolving this time around.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Yo, I found my old ds, it still works, so if I buy the new pokemanz, can some one do me a favour and trade me a Zubat?

I will trade you one once I get the national pokedex as you need one to transfer pokemon from the previous games.

I bring you a quote from the IGN review:

"Garbodor conveys the image of a child's art project made only with melted ice cream sandwiches and his father's cigarette butts."

150px-Dasutodasu.png

Rena Ryuugu said:
Godot said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

You know the Pal Pad key item, if you use it and then choose the last one down, you get your friend code :)

I too wish to own the wonderous little black fox, oh great breeder of little black fox things. I hope that we might trade someday. <3 I would like a female one if I may, please. :) I'm currently working on having something worthy to offer in return. So far I have a female panpour. :)

4813 6216 9466

You're welcome Stu :)

Mutsumi said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Godot said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

I too wish to own the wonderous little black fox, oh great breeder of little black fox things. I hope that we might trade someday. <3 I would like a female one if I may, please. :) I'm currently working on having something worthy to offer in return. So far I have a female panpour. :)

4813 6216 9466

I have registered you and though it will take me a while but I will breed you a female Zorua :) I don't really mind what you trade me but if you can breed that female Panpour then I would like one :)

Even though I said I was going to wait on the upgrade game, I am considering getting Black or White after watching gameplay footage.

Which version do people have? I want to be able to trade with people.

Audinos are common in shaking grass, but if you KO them you get a lot of exp, so they are good for something at least.

Mono, I've got the bird fossil, Archen, spare to trade too if you are interested. Just cycling around to get the eggs to hatch. Still got the Panpour too. If you'd like a female Panpour I'll breed you one, but if you just want a male one, I've got one of those spare too. :)

Edit: Just hatched a female Archen. Keeping it aside in case you want it. :)

Up to the eighth gym on Black, my team now is...

Golett (Which I nicknamed GunBuster. lol) Level 39
Darmanitan Level 41
Galvantula Level 39
Krookodile Level 42
Simipour Level 40
Serperior Level 41

Thinking about making some changes, putting a Deino in my team is a must so I'll probably replace Krookodile with him and Galvantula might go too, I might bring back my Archeops even though it had bad defense.

Also I'd appreciate it if anyone could hook me up with a Zorua, I can do the event with Celebi, but I don't want to transfer it into the game.

Mutsumi said:
Mono, I've got the bird fossil, Archen, spare to trade too if you are interested. Just cycling around to get the eggs to hatch. Still got the Panpour too. If you'd like a female Panpour I'll breed you one, but if you just want a male one, I've got one of those spare too. :)

Edit: Just hatched a female Archen. Keeping it aside in case you want it. :)

Can I have the Archen then :)

@Lupus I can trade you a Zorua.

Ohh, awesome! If you have the time, could you possibly trade me one? Although for the time being I don't think I have anything worthwhile to trade it for

Edit:

Yesssssss caught Victini!

Back