Pokémon Black & White

Sparrowsabre7 said:
What the hell? I just googled Keldeo, why does it look like a my little pony o____o
I said this on various websites when Keldeo was first revealed to the public:
"My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" premièred in America in October 2010.
"Pokémon Black Version" and "Pokémon White Version", which already had Keldeo programmed into them, were released in Japan in September 2010, after having spent four years in development.

Simples - both companies tried to make a horse look cute. Yes, MLP has been around since the '80s, but the ponies from back then looked more like Godzilla than Keldeo.

In fact, due to people going on about it on some other forums, my signature on Bulbagarden is this:
399971_10150597175577976_566872975_8815784_1230480339_n.jpg

MS Paint is amazing and no one shall say otherwise!

Also, Black 2/White 2 out in October?

Just got an outstanding Mewtwo before I can start on my Zekrom:

Mewtwo - #150 (Modest) : 25 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 5 / 24

Sure the Special defense is low but it has 31 in Special Attack and the speed is decent too.

Rena Ryuugu said:
Just got an outstanding Mewtwo before I can start on my Zekrom:

Mewtwo - #150 (Modest) : 25 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 5 / 24

Sure the Special defense is low but it has 31 in Special Attack and the speed is decent too.

Thats pretty nice! Nice speed and such aswell.

Been really lucky with the event pokemon so far, first an outstanding Victini and now an outstanding Mewtwo. I'm hoping I get a good Zekrom too.

Rena Ryuugu said:

Been really lucky with the event pokemon so far, first an outstanding Victini and now an outstanding Mewtwo. I'm hoping I get a good Zekrom too.

I cant do resetting too much to get good IV's, I get bored :p

New details for Pokemon Black and White 2.

There are going to be new main characters, and you start from a new town. There is going to be 2 new gym leaders, which will have the water and poison types. There is going to be 300 pokemon available from the start. The games are going to be set 2 years into the future.

Meh Looks like I'll be picking Oshawott again then. Either that or transfer a Piplup or a Gible over from White ASAP if that's possible.

ayase said:
Riggy92 said:
Meh Looks like I'll be picking Oshawott again then.
Joshawott named himself after a Pokemon? Huh, you learn something every day.
Congrats - have a scalchop!
800px-Ash_Oshawott.png

In regards to the starters, this pre-order advertisement has appeared in Pokemon Centre stores today:
AqWhGPYCQAADOvb.jpg

It also confirms some more of the older Pokémon that will be appearing, as well as that Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott return.

What is interesting though, is that the new character Achroma is said to be researching a Pokémon's "strength" and their abilities. So could it mean the starters might have their Hidden Abilities? If so, I might actually use Snivy.

Back