Podcast presenters!

I spoke to Arbalest, who I kind of chose right of the bat, and we decided on you two. You three all have distinct personalities, tastes and voices so I thought that it worked well.

Great ideas too. Definitely incorporating those. We should probably find a separate platform to discuss all podcast-related issues now.

*does the happy dance*

Thank yooooooooooooou! I think that just made my week. Just tell me when and where, and I'll be happy to discuss ideas. :D

Excellence - I'm glad to be considered a worthy patter-merchant :)

I'll probably be working mainly from home for the next while, so if you need my input on anything, feel free to give me a shout on here or on skype.

I doubt we'll get much done for the next three weeks. As said before, i'm in the US, so i don't have much access to anything. I can see if i can get myself a microphone for my laptop and get some time to get online and deal with it, but i'll wait and see.

Also yeah, i was kinda surprised i was chosen right off the bat, hah. I didn't expect to be at first either, but i felt it a wise choice for you two easily.

Still, with the vast amount of people we have included in this up until now, i'm still not really wanting to exclude them, by any means. I think it'd be cool to get others involved somehow later on, as to how, i'll let jaymii come up with an idea, i'm sure he will have many to consider.

Guests are something I initially suggested because I hate the idea of leaving people out who want to contribute something. If, for instance, we get this machine up and running and producing two podcasts a month we can get an alternating segment with one person reviewing something or alternately, a couple of people offering a humour segue for a bit. As long as I or someone else has a final say, the more the merrier is absolutely the best approach for the creativity of this thing.

I'm trying to think of the best place to discuss podcast stuff now. Any suggestions? Just a group skype text conversation at a determined time?

Guest spots sounds great. Two podcasts a month is a good rate. And I think a skype chat at a determined time might be good. In my view, vocal discussion flows better than text.

Oh wait, did you read Arbalest's last post? It says he won't be around for three weeks. So we can't really plan anything until he returns. I guess that's why there's been no action.

Yeah, I'm away here in the US, and i won't be back in the UK until the 7th next month, so things'll be slow going until then. All i have is my laptop and a very unreliable connection due to constant thunderstorms, so getting much done here isn't likely.

Maybe try and get something done on the 8th? i'll get through to edinburgh so i'll have access to everything.

Otaku, I missed you on skype but uh, I don't understand editing a thing that isn't a podcast. All that's been recorded is a skype call. So... I don't know what's going on.

Back